Samsung Account FRP Lock Bypass // AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920A) // Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
I will come back and add the steps from the videos here later. For now an awesome subscriber to the GhostlyHaks YouTube Channel S0undSmasher contributed the following steps that actually finish the steps I discovered in the videos above to combine and make a 100% complete bypass! His steps to follow after the videos are as follows:
-------Steps to perform this FULL bypass--------
1) Factory reset phone from recovery mode
2) Proceed through initial setup until you have the option to create a new Google Account
3) Choose to create a new Google Account and proceed through setup
4) When asked for a payment option make sure you choose PayPal
5) On the PayPal login prompt tap on "Forgot Username or Password", this will prompt for an internet browser
6) Make sure you choose Internet and NOT Chrome if you plan on following this video (not mandatory and in fact I suggest everyone to try other options, you may get further than I!)
7) Download a "Launcher", which is essentially just a secondary Home Screen. In the video I download Apex Launcher, but there are many others. When you get to the Home screen proceed to the next step.
8) Open up Google Play Store and then search for KNOX and install it.
9) Launch KNOX and Register.
10) Now search for a launcher like APEX and when it is done click open (should take you to home launcher).
11) Open up KNOX and MORE and KNOX Settings in the upper right.
12) Click Account.
13) Add SAMSUNG account ( I also added google account but dont think its needed).
14) I then set KNOX stlye to Launcher and it restarted the UI.
15) On the Samsung Protection screen Log into the samsung account you signed into with in KNOX.