Macbook Pro A1502 bootloop. Errorcode 8877652.

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #7214 by Alivarik
Hello. With my macbook Pro after the update, there was a problem ->bootloop (no image, just sound). I decided to reprogram the BIOS chip on the programmer (EZP2010). I found a dump from the same device on the Internet. After reprogram SPI, my Macbook started to turn on, but does not boot OS X system (the operating system load stopped on the apple).
After I boot up Macbook whith Command+V and when booting stopped I see the following line: DRMstatus: iTunes/Apple store content access problem COntent playback may be disabled on this computer. You can continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. Errorcode: 8877652
I tried to change the serial numbers of the motherboard and laptop serial number on hex-editor. I try change SvS. It did't help.
What else needs to be changed, for a normal boot OS X on laptop?
Just on the laptop is Windows 10. It is loaded without problems.
Can you analize my binary?? What am I doing wrong?
Model: A1502, Mainboard: 820-3476-a, EMC 2678 . I think another information you can see in attachment.
English is not my native language. If something is not understand, tell me, I will retranslate :blush:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4I72i4qryqNVHhzRDZTTWlfU1E/view?usp=sharing (New dump. This dump I try edit.)
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4I72i4qryqNWVM3cC1RTy1xNUE/view?usp=sharing (Old dump without "start")
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4I72i4qryqNZndZQUpydGZDeEk/view?usp=sharing (New dump. This dump i find in internet)
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Alivarik.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #10086 by Tonda_Damborsky
hi

i have the same problem, you have managed to solve it ?

Thank you

More
5 years 7 months ago #10283 by GhostJas
the OSX hangs at APPLE logo thats because the MEs are different for different BIOS. you need to clean the ME for the BIOS which you gotta from internet first.

Who's Online

We have 626 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies