Force install OS X ?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #705 by j4ck
Force install OS X ? was created by j4ck
MBP Retina 2012 Firmware padlocked .Hi is there any chance of booting up again if internal drive is corrupted ..question mark folder popping up so I put the ssd into a external usb adaptor for working macbook pro to read .. I used disk warriror to fix what ever needed ..then I backed up most of data (copy and paste). I put ssd back in and it seem it was goona bootup and then some command screen came up and .. started to reboot repeatedly .. so took ssd out and ovewrite reinstall osx via HD RECOVERY , put ssd back into lock mb and went to start and just froze at apple logo.. all these issues also happens when booting into a usb external from working mac also.

This time round which I regret I formated the whole ssd and reinstall lion .. partition layout seems correct .. beside HFS HFS part only says HFS put back into locked MB
and question mark folder pops up .. I tested the SSD via usb external onto the working mac and it boots up perfectly ..

Do I have any chance of getting back to bootup again via some of any backup data or is boot partition is still wrong ?

Reference www.hackmac.org/forum/topic/5769-force-install-os-x/
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by j4ck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #708 by j4ck
Replied by j4ck on topic Force install OS X ?
Is this service legit also ? sorry if its old news to yous .. Do yous have this solution ? His feedback seems legit also.

www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-Firmware-Password-Removal-Service-No-Ship-Laptop-Needed-/321704316389?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae7124de5

More
8 years 9 months ago #718 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic Force install OS X ?
Sorry I do not have the ebay ID active in my forum. But let me just say that you need to flash your EFI chip which is very easy now days. We have done all the research and testing on a sure fire method hat will resolve your issue. You need to follow my tutorial and after you have unlocked the EFI you can do a reinstall. This will fix your mac 100%.

Who's Online

We have 482 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies