Using CH341A + soic 8 pin clip

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 7 months ago #7547 by Test37
I need your help. I am trying to connect MBP EMC :2419 by SOIC clip to USB programmer CH341A.
I changed cable also check connectivity but I am not success to detect MX25L6406E chip. I checked programmer is working by putting the old BIOS chip from the desktop and its detecting immediately. Attaching pic , how I connected. Is this the right way to connect or I should remove clip and directly solder to the chip? Please guide me which cable go where ?
Since one week I am struggling please help ASAP. I do have destroyer lite also but when I connect to chip with this clip no light at all, if remove connection Teensy light is flashing red and green.
This is I am doing first time. Please please give me your suggestion , guidance.
Waiting for reply.

Thanks in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #8760 by VIPER_GE
1st answer to CH341A, you need remove the bios chip and read with clip. because CH341A not have enough milliampers to give motherboard voltage power.2nd answer, moterboard need Magsafe but, it power on macbook, you need asemble keyboard and power off with button, next attach the Destroyer, and look it, work or not. sorry if i say something wrong. best regards.

VIPER_GE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 456 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies