Imac A1418 EMC 2889 2015. How to read the dump?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
5 years 8 months ago #10242 by shprotm
Hi all,
please help to read/write efi on EMC 2889 imac. there is no adapter on motherboard where I can connect Easy Flash Adapter. Panoma clip cant be connected also. I want to solder wires to the motherboard but I don't have its scheme and maybe someone has it or can show me where I can solder wires like on this image.
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #10406 by RMR
Has anyone successfully reflashed the Winbond chip in these machines? I am very eager to see how it is done. Thanks!

More
5 years 6 months ago #10620 by RMR

shprotm wrote: Hi all,
please help to read/write efi on EMC 2889 imac. there is no adapter on motherboard where I can connect Easy Flash Adapter. Panoma clip cant be connected also. I want to solder wires to the motherboard but I don't have its scheme and maybe someone has it or can show me where I can solder wires like on this image

Thanks in advance.

I was able to read the bios on the A1418 EMC 2889 by desoldering the chip from the logic board and re-soldering it to an adapter that connects to my CH341a. It took me a long time to accept that I would have to remove the chip from the board.

Who's Online

We have 406 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies