Help with serial change 2017 iMac

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
5 years 3 months ago #10943 by Bftiet

File Attachment:

File Name: read12.zip
File Size:4,974 KB
Hey guys I have a 2017 iMac eemc 3069 . I have managed to read the bois chip .  This machine is locked with efi password as well as an MDM profile so i need to edit serial number as well . I have a clean serial off of a dead board . I was told if i write the serial to the chip I wiould need to clean the ME region on it as well.  is this the case ? if anyone could help I dont mind paying. I have uploaded my dump as well . thanks 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #10995 by GhostJas
yes, you need a ME Cleaned Bios dump in order to boot into MACOS. attached MECleaned bios dump. have a try.
Attachments:

More
5 years 2 months ago #11027 by igorkopjeroxa
Actually you just need to change serial number and remove data for EFI in bios dump, no region change required.

More
4 years 4 months ago #11758 by ordinateur
Hi friend, I have the same issue with an iMac can you point me to a link where I can learn with what software I can change the serial and needed things to the BIOS backup so that I remove MDM?

Thanks in advance

• .::iRizwan::.
  • Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
  • One Machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, No Machine can do the work of 1 extraordinary man
More
4 years 4 months ago #11762 by .::iRizwan::.

comp wrote: Hi friend, I have the same issue with an iMac can you point me to a link where I can learn with what software I can change the serial and needed things to the BIOS backup so that I remove MDM?
Thanks in advance

This forum is full of knowledge.
the only thing you need is to dig in.

if i helped you Buy me a Coffee

More
4 years 4 months ago #11767 by ordinateur
If you would like to help me out you should give me the direct link to the thread what is most appropriate because as a newbie you knows that there are plenty of useful and useless infos everywhere.
Thanks

Who's Online

We have 159 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies