820-00244 - NEED HELP IDENTIFYING EFI CHIP - A1534 EMC2991 - 12" MacBook RETINA

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #11797 by kuruptor
Hi Guys,

first of all, i want to thank everyone who helps others to solve their Problem(s). Unfortuantely i myself got stuck this time. I have a -- 12" Apple Macbook Retina A1534 (EMC 2991) early 2017 with the Board 820-00244-A from which i have to remove an iCloud Lock. I did find the Chip on the Logicboard but could not identify it. So i just wanted to make sure that i have all the Info i need and can get before i proceed. Can anyone tell me the exact Type of Chip from the Picture i have taken? It has:" 6200V L64X" written on it.

Furthermore i think i remember that many People had Problems reFlashing the Chip. And although i have been trying to find out more on this matter for quite some time now, i was not able to find something satisfying.

Soldering and the Rest of the Equipment, as well as the Capabilities should not be a Problem. I do repair Smartphones every Day using my Amscope Microscope and JBC Stations. And i have a Rasperry Pi ready for this Project. As i have mentioned, i don't need a "Step-by-Step" Turorial. I just want to make sure, that some of you can identify this Chip and maybe even tell me if i have to expect any Problems or Difficulties.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated, and i hope its not too late to wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year,

Regards

kuruptor

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by kuruptor. Reason: Wrong Machine Type

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 433 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies