Parts for EFI

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #3373 by jakiemabee
Parts for EFI was created by jakiemabee
I'm from Australia and I love the tutorials on here and I would love to buy the EFI kit provided by you guys. But shipping is $92 USD (Aussie dollar is shit atm).
So I want to buy the parts in Australia were I can source it locally.
But I don't know exactly what I need (raspberry model, wires, power supply ect...)

I have a Macbook Pro A1398 that was my brother's. He broke the m.2 drive and he owed me money so he gave it too me. Got a new hd and it's firmware locked. (We dont speak anymore)

Can someone please write a list of what I need or provide a site that does better deals on shipping??

Thank you in advance! :) - Jacob
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by jakiemabee. Reason: Tired, so typing is on point

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3381 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic Parts for EFI
Well, I am willing to source everything you need and sell it to you as a package if you would like, I can ship it pretty cheap from the US at a much better rat than $92 i think. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you a quote.

More
7 years 10 months ago #3383 by jakiemabee
Replied by jakiemabee on topic Parts for EFI

thaGH05T wrote: Well, I am willing to source everything you need and sell it to you as a package if you would like, I can ship it pretty cheap from the US at a much better rat than $92 i think. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you a quote.

That would be fantastic Ghost :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #3391 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic Parts for EFI
OK, I will get a list together with some prices, is this going to be a one time thing or do you plan to do this on multiple Mac models? If it is just a one time thing I need to know the EMC of your Mac so that I can choose which clip to quote you for.

Who's Online

We have 323 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies