How to Remove DRM from Apple Music and Spotify Music with UkeySoft

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #11887 by xinleidc
About Apple Music and DRM Protection
Those add Apple Music songs on iTunes library come in AAC audio file, and the downloaded Apple Music songs on iTunes library come in m4p format. Because the Apple Music tracks have always been DRM protected, that is why we can't downloaded and transfer Apple Music songs to MP3 player, iPod Nano and other moible phone for playing offline. 

About Spotify Music and DRM Protection
Spotify provides two tiers which are Spotify Free and Spotify Premium for individuals. With Spotify Free account, you can listen to over 40 million songs online, but it also comes with various limitations to urge you to upgrade to premium subscription. For Spotify Premium users, you can download Spotify playlist for offline listening with a Premium account, but the songs you downloaded are DRM protected and you can only play them within Spotify App. If you want to download Spotify music as MP3 under any circumstance without paying for premium subscription, you need to use a third-party Spotify music downloader to download and convert the DRM-ed Spotify music to MP3.

About UkeySoft Apple Music Converter and Spotify Music Converter

To remove the DRM protection from Apple Music and Spotify, you will need UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter and UkeySoft Apple Music Converter to remove DRM from Apple Music and Spotify songs/albums/playlists. Moreover, you can download and convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists to MP3/M4A, with either free or premium account.

UkeySoft Apple Music Converter also is an Apple Music DRM Removal and iTunes Music Converter. It can remove DRM from Apple Music songs, and output Apple Music songs as MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R or MKA format to either save your local computer or playing on MP3 player , PSP , Xbox 360 , PS4 , Android tablet and other deices.

Remove DRM from Apple Music Songs
Wanna save Apple Music songs to local computer or play it on your music player even after subscription? Apple music does not have such option for you, but with UkeySoft Apple Music Converter, you could make it come true. UkeySoft Apple Music Converter allows you remove DRM from Apple music for free enjoyment.

Remove DRM from Spotify Songs/Albums/Playlists
Is it possible to extract MP3 files from Spotify music? Or is there any way to download Spotify music for enjoying on car player? Many Spotify users may face with such question. Here UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter helps you to remove DRM from Spotify music . It can download Spotify songs as MP3 format thus to make it better to enjoying music on the go.

Convert Spotify Music and Apple Music to MP3, M4A, FLAC
It is a good idea to enjoy streaming music in .mp3 file without Internet connection. UkeySoft allows you to choose either MP3 or AAC as output format and offers options for your customization.
– For Apple Music subscriber, you are able to download and convert Apple Music to MP3 or AAC with UkeySoft Apple Music Converter.
– For Spotify subscriber, UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter allows you download Spotify music as MP3, AAC or WAV.

100% Lossless Quality & Preserve ID Tags

UkeySoft retains the original quality of Spotify music and Apple music, providing the excellent listening experience. Thanks to the industry-leading ID3 tag identification technology, UkeySoft Music Converter can identify the input Spotify music or Apple music files quickly and get music information automatically after conversion. ID3 tags like Title, Artist, Album and Genre will be preserved.
5X Faster Speed; Easy to Use
With an innovative DRM decrypting technique, UkeySoft enables maximum 5X speed when converting Spotify music as well as Apple music to MP3 or AAC format. You can also adjust the conversion speed according to your requirement. UkeySoft music converter comes with an intuitive interface which make it possible for every user to use UkeySoft application handily. No extra hardware or virtual drive needed.
Both UkeySoft Apple Music Converter and Spotify Music Converter supports MP3, M4A and FLAC  as output formats. Change output song format, bitrate, sample rate, output folder and filename format as you like. Original metadata information including Title, Artist, Album and Genre will be preserved to output MP3, M4A songs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angiecam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #11969 by Ashley2060
Hi,
Thanks! And another two useful music converter tools are recommended here for your reference:

1.  TunesKit Apple Music Converter
TunesKit Apple Music Converter is a DRM removal tool for Apple Music that allows you to crack DRM encryption from Apple Music songs and convert protected M4P Apple Music streams to unprotected MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A or M4B with ID tags are reserved. It can convert Apple Music songs at 30 times faster, without any additional hardware or virtual CD drivers. With this smart Apple Music DRM remover, even if you unsubscribe from the Apple Music service, you can freely enjoy any downloaded Apple Music tracks on non-Apple media players.

2. TunesKit Spotify Music Converter
TunesKit Spotify Music Converter is an application that can help you process Spotify tracks, albums and playlists and move them to various popular audio file formats. It is a lightweight application that can extract Spotify music and move it to popular file formats, such as MP3, WMA, FLAC, AAC, etc. without requiring a lot of user input.

More
3 years 10 months ago #11997 by Junne Mendes
Thanks for sharing the great tools for removing DRM from Apple Music and Spotify. I only have a professional Spotify DRM removal tool, called  Spotify Playlist Downloader , which can not only remove DRM from Spotify but also  download music from Spotify without Premium  and convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, etc. losslessly. 
These days, I also have tried Apple Music but couldn't play Apple Music on my favorite players. You fixed my issue. Thanks a lot. 

More
3 years 10 months ago #12007 by AnnieYazbeck
Wow, the nice topic for unlocking DRM limitations. 

As a matter of fact, I have my tools to remove DRM from Apple Music and Spotify Music. As for Apple Music, the one I'm using is  Apple Music Converter , which runs at 30X speed to remove DRM from Apple Music losslessly. While for Spotify, the one is  Spotify to MP3 Converter , which can not only remove Spotify DRM not only download and convert Spotify songs to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. 

But one thing I need to note is that please don't share unprotected audio files with others. It's not legal.

More
3 years 10 months ago #12038 by ZacharyWalter
With MusConv you can easily migrate from Spotify to Amazon, Apple Music, Google Music and other popular music streaming services!

More
3 years 9 months ago #12111 by SamualSSS
Good share. Apart form the tools above, I got the  Audio Converter for Mac on my PC to save the songs from Apple Music. Now I can play the songs on my other players for offline listening. The tool works quickly and I like it for the saving of ID3 tags of the songs.

More
3 years 8 months ago #12144 by Wlee2060
Ukeysoft is a nice app. Actually my option to download Spotify music is Tunelf Music Converter for Spotify . It can help me convert all songs, playlists, albums, podcasts, radio, etc. from Spotify in a few clicks only. Meanwhile, it can convert Spotify from OGG to MP3, so that I can play them on any device or player without limitations. Besides, the conversion speed is quite fast and the output quality is lossless. Very like it!
BTW, if you want to remove DRM from Apple Music, you can also try Tunelf Apple Music Converter to do that. It's able to convert Apple Music to MP3 at up to 30X fast speed with high quality retained. 

More
3 years 6 months ago #12242 by John Weems
I have tried your tips. The USoft is not as good as you described. The converted Spotify songs sound lower in both volume and quality. And I find another tool called AudKit  Spotify Playlist Converter . This tool is much more proficient in removing the limits and convert Spotify to MP3 online . The sound quality keeps the same as the originals.

More
3 years 4 months ago #12323 by Angiecam
Thank you for sharing this powerful UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter with me! I try to use it to download MP3 songs from Spotify, just a cup of tea, it helped me download and save hundreds of Spotify songs on my laptop! It just likes a magic, now I can enjoy Spotify music on iPod nano! Highly recommend! 

Who's Online

We have 535 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies