Iphone icloud unlock ???

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
5 years 5 months ago #10533 by nano2018
Hello,

have here an iphone 7 with icloud lock.
It was not blacklisted.
Is there any possibility to unlock it.
There were many fake companies in the net that offer unlock such as cellunlocker.co.uk -- only take money and then say the phone is backlisted and give a fake checking site cleancheck.me
So this site says the phone is clear before you pay for unlock and then say phone is blacklisted - thats betrayel and nothing more,,,
I have wasted some money for this and get nothing...
Can anybody here help and point me in the right position, if there is unlock possibel ????

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #11048 by Dasimiliya
Replied by Dasimiliya on topic Iphone icloud unlock ???
No any worry if your iCloud was locked, you can only use Eelphone iPhone Unlock to remove iCloud from iPhone if you no have Apple ID and phone number by which you have registered your Apple ID. Or you need remove iCloud from iPhone with the help of the tool. But it's better to backup your iPhone to computer or iTunes, so that you can restore iPhone data from backup.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #11882 by zlhdglad
Replied by zlhdglad on topic Iphone icloud unlock ???
Do you want to bypass iCloud activation locked? The quickest way to remove iCloud from iPhone is using a third-party iPhone Unlocking tool such as UkeySoft iPhone Unlocker, which can remove Apple ID without password. What’s more, it also can help you unlock iCloud locked iPhone at the same time. With detailed steps, it's easier to bypass iCloud Activation Lock with 1 click. If you have bought a second-hand iPhone, you can can delete old iCloud without limitation.

Who's Online

We have 261 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies