EFI Destroyer Lite - Released

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 3 months ago #5621 by wojgp
Replied by wojgp on topic EFI Destroyer Lite - Released
It still shows 'no stock' and I cannot order :( Please help :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #5713 by ishq786
Any news for early backers?
therealjayvi said we will be taken care of...

More
7 years 2 months ago #6083 by ishq786
I emailed thaGH05T about a month ago, and no response from him yet...

More
7 years 2 months ago #6084 by reverendalc
Email me:

reverendalc at gmail dot com

More
7 years 2 months ago #6094 by negon
Replied by negon on topic EFI Destroyer Lite - Released
I've been refreshing the store page every day. I'd love to buy an EFIDL.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #6105 by aksel
Replied by aksel on topic EFI Destroyer Lite - Released
@thaGH05T
Hi, I am from TURKIYE in Istanbul. I want to buy efi tools. Can u shipping efi tools my country, I am living TURKIYE
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by aksel.

More
7 years 2 months ago #6110 by reverendalc
Watch the store they should be in stock soon!

More
7 years 2 months ago #6111 by Min0r
Replied by Min0r on topic EFI Destroyer Lite - Released
This stock issue is really bumming me out.

I've missed out twice now :angry:

I even purchased an Easy Flash 4.0.3 because it was in stock and I needed it, but it will not recognize ANY GD MacBook it is attached to. I would like to make my own Destroyer as I already have my own Teensy, Easy Flash 4.0.3, header pins, led, and resistors ... but all of it's useless to because the EFI Destroyer Teensy code is lockdown.. Really..? :huh:

Any idea when stock will return?

More
7 years 2 months ago #6112 by reverendalc
We are currently manufacturing another run and they should be in stock shortly.

And yes of course the code is not available. Too much time, energy, and money has gone into developing this tool and while we give away the vast majority of our knowledge and trade, we cannot afford to forego compensation of cost to provide these tools.

If you would like to start a thread for your 4.0.3 troubles, I will be happy to assist you with troubleshooting connectivity!

In the meantime, please watch the store next week. Thanks for your patience and support

More
7 years 2 months ago #6113 by Min0r
Replied by Min0r on topic EFI Destroyer Lite - Released
If the source will not be provided, is there an option to have my Teensy remotely flashed somehow?

I do not mind donating to get this to happen..

I see that each EasyFlashes are $30 each and the make it yourself EFIDL bundle has 3 clips and is a $100 ... So would a $10 donation be enough to make this happen?

More
7 years 2 months ago #6114 by thaGH05T
The source was solely developed by yours truly. Nobody opted to help me with it and the projects were never fully funded. This left me coming out of pocket and seeking investors. Because of that were in a position where we have to be retail. The efidl are ready now, I'm waiting for them to come in the mail today so I can prepackage and list them on the site again.

More
7 years 2 months ago #6115 by reverendalc
Unfortunately the only supported way to get a destroyer is through the store. Stock should be updated sometime next week.

More
7 years 2 months ago #6117 by negon
Replied by negon on topic EFI Destroyer Lite - Released

thaGH05T wrote: The source was solely developed by yours truly. Nobody opted to help me with it and the projects were never fully funded. This left me coming out of pocket and seeking investors. Because of that were in a position where we have to be retail. The efidl are ready now, I'm waiting for them to come in the mail today so I can prepackage and list them on the site again.

Good to see the update! Hopefully there are enough stocked so I can grab one. I've had the store page up on my laptop for a few weeks, refreshing every day to try and grab one :)

I've run a business for about 12 years now, so I understand the logistics and investment required for this kind of stuff. Thanks for the work you do!

More
7 years 2 months ago #6127 by poppadopp
I'm also most definitely interested in an efidl. I just ordered the 4.03 easy flash, and it will be shipped out soon. I was wondering if there was a way I can pay for some extra wires for the pi to the flash. The wires i have are not working due to one of the 3 wires which require being soldered into one wire broke off. Now it's not reading the chip on my MacBook Air. Please let me know as soon as you can if you can help me out with that. I would like to re-flash this chip because I keep getting a finished polling type 4 message when in single user mode
Attachments:

More
7 years 2 months ago #6136 by reverendalc
it should be relatively easy to repair your wires... and much faster and cheaper than ordering new wires.

More
7 years 1 month ago #6423 by joebruno49
Hey thaGH05T, When can I expect to buy the EFIDL? Email me at brunelcherry at gmail dot com I can help you fund your project.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #7505 by curiousdave
JOHN STEAL. It was a long time to make it happen because there is no way to get it off the ground.
The destroyer lite is going to stay as lite for ever because The GHOST or John Neal do not have any idea what to do other than copy other people's work and make it look like he is doing the thing.
The program in the destroyer was stolen thing as I asked him to do the encryption for the program. Later he started to say he turned it over to someone to work on it and cannot do it blur blur.
A few month later the announcement came out as they made a tool to remove the lock.
John Neal, If you are serious about making things admit what you were doing.
You tried to steal Kadentech tool's program and there is no way for you to bypass his encryptions so you were just stuck with the clips. Then I told you to work on the encryption to lock the programs and you thought you can become a millionaire. You said I will call you tomorrow while you are celebrating. I don't care about money and things you do. It is human nature that you are not the ghost. You are the thief!
If you an make a new tool with your own ability, please make one as we are launching another tool with only one tool to do all.
If you can compete and steal our stuff again, you can be the super star. You steal and steal everyone's stuff. You should change you name to "JOHN STEAL"
WHY DON'T YOU ADMIT TO PEOPLE WHAT YOU GOT AND WHAT YOU KNOW. The clip was the clone of Kadentech clips and later you used the guys from Romania's clips to clone. Now what was the language you used to program the unlocker? You don't even know what was modified in the EFI firmware when it was locked or unlocked. You asked me like "Wow. Is that all? Only 3 lines modified?" Who ever think this guy is a smart ass I will bet if he can come up with a new tool while the EFI firmware are starting to shift the program. Let's see when the locks are going to have double verification.
I would call "JOHN STEAL" INSTEAD OF JOHN NEAL. I will show the screenshot of what you emailed me and let people find out. Then I will get some phone call from JOHN STEAL.
Check the attachment what did the thief say.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by curiousdave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thaGH05T

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #7512 by thaGH05T
Hey David! Long time no talk?! I am not surprised to see you jumping at the chance to try and slander my name with a plait of vindictive nature. You and I both know what went down between us, and I am sure you are trying to get a rise out of myself and the community and maybe get me to leak sensitive data? But here's the kicker...... I can prove i didn't steal ANYONES stuff by just comparing the dumps from my tool usage and the program someone wrote and gave you's usage. I can also compare against kadentech's modified dump as well. This is a realm you have no knowledge in and I will blow you out of the water good sir! ***Keep it up and that program you gave me and told me not to give anyone will be released on any open source site I can find, and it has 0 effect on me, my community, or my reputation.

And don't worry, I have plenty of next moves for the EFI Destroyer, and cannot wait to get it out there! And remember David, I am the sole developer, not by choice, but because most all people want to only unlock their device, or profit off of unlocking devices such as yourself. This is NOT my career, it is a hobby for me. Anyone I let in on development wanted to lock it down and make it licensed or stole my stuff and ran. There is much evidence to that i'd be happy to share if it didn't involve giving that person a bad name. Even the attachment you posted on the forum clearly shows you wanted to fully encrypt a device and have it be licence based.... While i released a tool that is free to be used as many times as you desire...

The sad part is your'e so furious because you cannot do this for yourself, crack my tool, or anyone else's. I did not agree with Kadentech on much of anything and didn't like the sole conversation I had with him, but I have learned to respect him! I understand that he wants a cut out of all his hard work which is why he presents his sales the way he does. I cracked his tool ages ago and decided not to teach people how to patch it out of RESPECT. Something you obviously have none of....

In closing, I have no hard feelings brotha. Just stop barking up the wrong tree and stick to computer repair etc. This EFI Destroyer jazz is but a small drop in the pond of development I actually do, and was only started to give back to the community. It has consumed a huge portion of my time and I have given my blood, sweat, tears, family time, money, and everything else to stick to the promises I have made. Can't wait to knock the socks off of you and my competitors when I release the next version of the destroyer!

*** OOps, well I decided not to wait... Might as well let ppl have it... Even though it's a windows program and most user's here have a Mac.

File Attachment:

File Name: davids_sec...shhh.zip
File Size:1,180 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by thaGH05T.

More
6 years 7 months ago #7513 by thaGH05T
BTW, nobody needs the program because it only covers certain models, but you knew that right David?? All you have to do is follow one of many tutorials we have here to achieve the same results.

More
6 years 7 months ago #7514 by thaGH05T
PS. The method in my tutorials and my tool is much different from what this EXE does. This EXE simply changes registers to confuse the password check making it impossible to hook when loading. I can go in to great depth about how it all works but my guess is that not many people reading this need or want to know since it goes heavy int disassembly. On the flip side, my method simply removes the program being hooked so the password never gets checked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastflow

Who's Online

We have 427 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies