EFI Destroyer Lite - Released

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 8 months ago #7516 by curiousdave
Lets see if you can prove what you can do. I am asking you to prove where and how to locate the ME region on the file, how long the region on what model and what to look for. You cannot even locate exactly and no idea how long the region is. You were trying to clone Kaden tool and later stole the other guy's clip design. Come on and try the clips and tools we have now. I will bet with my life if you can make any clip for late 2016 and forward. If you are good at it, the clips should be in the market already but you cannot figure out or get hold of anyone's stuff so nothing yet.
You made Josh sign the NDA after you get the program but d not know how to make it work. Then Josh became a partner who does everything.
How is your repair shop doing? Are you still struggling to get you old MBA 2012 working after I gave you the ASD to diagnose? The post was funny as you said you killed many boards trying to develop the clips. You did not develop anything other than cloning other's stuff, stealing the program and pretend like it is yours. Too bad you have no idea how to remove the signature in it. The signature is encrypted to not be able to remove. Once it is removed, the codes will corrupt and will not function.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #7517 by curiousdave
Dude you have no idea with the things you had. You were saying like "It only changes 3 lines?" If you are a experienced coder, you won't even come up with it. Too bad the John Steal still cannot tell how to locate the ME Region and the length while running a small repair shop with $50 each device, scrapping on the old iPhones to get as much as he could while trying to catch a big fish. Honest people make it better and easier as I don't run repair shop but don't touch any device if I don't get paid $250.

More
6 years 8 months ago #7518 by curiousdave

More
6 years 8 months ago #7519 by curiousdave
What is the answer for 820-00138-A I asked? Where the ME region starts and how long the region? How many regions in the firmware? What is used and what is not used?
What is the start point of ME region in 820-3332-A and how many regions in the firmware? What is used and what is not?

Why did you delete my post that I challenged you? Since you are the site admin you can hid it but It is in my saved files already. Lets post it public. You can post the program for everyone as you are showing what you are. The guy with no dignity and integrity show their actions.
If you are not a fake, why you cannot answer the question about ME region? A simple thing to answer and you are still googling to find the answer?? 45 minutes without clue?

What is the answer for 820-00138-A I asked? Where the ME region starts and how long the region? How many regions in the firmware? What is used and what is not used?
What is the start point of ME region in 820-3332-A and how many regions in the firmware? What is used and what is not?
Attachments:

More
6 years 7 months ago #8006 by hungry.fool
Hi team, could anyone please let me know if the EFI Destroyer Lite Kit would work with a MacBook Pro 13'' 2017 - Model A1706? I saw a couple other people also asked the same question in the forums but still no clear confirmation. I really don't want to have an expensive paperweight :) I would greatly appreciate if anyone could let me know. Thank you.

More
6 years 3 months ago #9140 by anthonybrown123
hi there

i have bought the efi destroyer lite today and waiting for delivery.

I have the Macbook Air A1466 Emc 2559 2012 model
I went from 0000 to 2521 and this happened

I get to put your wifi password screen and put in password and hit the arrow up button. it starts to load up and takes me to the wait 60mins screen.

so i wait and tell me after 60mins (WRONG PASSCODE TRY AGAIN)

WILL THE EFI DESTROYER LITE WORK ON THIS OR DO I NEED ANOTHER SOLUTION AROUND THIS.

IF IT DONT THEN I WILL KEEP IT FOR OTHER MACS TO UNLOCK

ALSO IS THE A LIST OF MACBOOKS THIS DESTROYER LITE WORK ON !!!! I DO FANCY GIVING OTHER MACS AGO

THANKS

ANTHONY

Who's Online

We have 461 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies