First Test With EFI Destroyer Lite (Success)

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 5 months ago #5156 by BlazingFocus
so i just received the EFI Destroyer Lite earlier this afternoon and after some slight missteps on my own part i went to test it on a late 2013 A1502 13" MBP i followed the spec sheet for the 2014 a1502 in the forums and it was a Complete success in 30-40 seconds it was done and ready for the OS battery and ac plugged in

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #5157 by thaGH05T
Thanks for the success story! I cannot wait to see this section filled with them.

More
7 years 5 months ago #5158 by BlazingFocus
All thanks to your amazing product put out by some incredibly dedicated people :)

More
7 years 5 months ago #5161 by TNJed

BlazingFocus wrote: so i just received the EFI Destroyer Lite earlier this afternoon and after some slight missteps on my own part i went to test it on a late 2013 A1502 13" MBP i followed the spec sheet for the 2014 a1502 in the forums and it was a Complete success in 30-40 seconds it was done and ready for the OS battery and ac plugged in

Now you're just making me jealous as I patiently wait for mine. Congrats on your success. Can't wait for some of my own.

• .::iRizwan::.
  • Haxor Guru
  • Haxor Guru
  • One Machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men, No Machine can do the work of 1 extraordinary man
More
7 years 5 months ago #5169 by .::iRizwan::.
Wow feeling a bit jealous now. ;)
waiting for mine to arrive too.

if i helped you Buy me a Coffee

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #5173 by BlazingFocus
Just finished up a mid 2012 MBA 13" A1466 it took about 15-30 seconds and removed the lock first attempt this is by far the easiest and fastest way to remove an EFI Password
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by BlazingFocus.

Who's Online

We have 295 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies