MBA 11" 2015 - No Luck

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #6632 by Nickstar
My EFIDL has worked flawlessly on a couple of MBA 11" 2014 models. So thank you for that!

Its a different story with the 2015 MBA 11" that I have been struggling with for a couple of weeks now.
EFIDL will say it has unlocked it, but I still get the padlock when I press Option at boot.
The weird thing is. If I let it boot normally, Ill get the flashing Question Mark Folder, and if I connect the EFIDL on this screen, it will trigger the recovery partition to load. Unfortunately, the Recovery partition will not reinstall the OS due to some error. I cannot remove the EFI passcode I assume this is associated with the ICloud lock, because it was definitely locked with a 4 digit passcode.

Ive tried resetting the passcode in all 4 power states. Ive tried booting to the padlock and closing the lid with EFI attached. I cannot reset the PRAM

Help would be appreciated!
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Nickstar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #6643 by Celhack
Replied by Celhack on topic MBA 11" 2015 - No Luck
Please post model and emc.

Some days ago I had one and did it programming the efi chip.

More
7 years 1 month ago #6644 by SpitBaller
Replied by SpitBaller on topic MBA 11" 2015 - No Luck
Had this issue on 3 2015 Model MBA's -- two 11" and one 13". I've had success on ONE 11" 2015 model with EFIDL

Who's Online

We have 425 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies