Request MBA i7 Early 2013 13" A1466 EMC 2632

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 8 months ago #1034 by thaGH05T
That is a first, maybe Apple is getting wise. Is it not possible to reinstall?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #1036 by token.paul
I did some NVRAM vars changes... If they are correct then they are should not been installed during boot... But I am not sure, let gabrield try it first.

More
8 years 8 months ago #1045 by gabrield
hello, paul charge the bin that you modified in the MBA you? and what happens if we change the serial?
PRAM after cattle should be able to enter as SU mode? if the drive is empty or broken enter the same? Greetings

More
8 years 8 months ago #1049 by token.paul
The serial number it is just a serial number. It used in some processes but have no relation to that problem.
Right now, two reasons for such behavior:
The NVRAM records for iCloud locking interfere to boot system and wised up Apple don't allow to change several EFI variables by PRAM reset sequence. (It will a huge surprise) OR Your drive damaged.

To be sure, can you read a current chip content? If EFI variables state changed in it, then it is a dead SSD. If records still untouched then PRAM reset sequence don't work.

More
8 years 8 months ago #1086 by gabrield
Hey, good news! My problem was the picture of the osx usb. achieved through internet I could connect with maveriks download. on the other hand he had problems with raspi a current problem but I'm not sure. Thanks a lot for the help!! Cheers

More
8 years 8 months ago #1089 by thaGH05T
So in summary it was the image on the drive the entire time not the flash.

More
8 years 8 months ago #1091 by gabrield
Yes. I also could not read the EFI again. as I should be a problem from my source that does not deliver the necessary current. I wanted to share my experience so that does not happen to others.

Who's Online

We have 156 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies