A1465 emc2924 change serial number

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #11901 by farfan14
hi i want to change serial number into my original dump , i am doing it first time and seems i am doing something wrong, because of after i am replacing old serial number with new and checking result after boot ios result is old serial number.  i don't understand what i am doing wrong. after fail with this step i have decided to write clean me and unlocked efi dumps  which i have found here on this site. ( tried several dumps) but result is that sometimes only black screen and nothing happenes on the screen only fan spins and with some dumps not loading bars fully and stucks. 

here is original dump and please someone help me to change serial number  ( with this dump macbook working well but i want to change sn) 

thanks

1) A1465  early 2015
2) emc 2924
3) i5 1.6
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by farfan14.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11902 by F1Den
Listen buddy. Your BIOS dump is damaged - this is for sure. As I understand it, you have already rewritten the EFI flash and, accordingly, you no longer have the original dump. I found a dump from the exact same macbook and changed the serial number in it. Try to record this dump and write here. If you do not succeed at all - no image, it means the matter is in your programmer or in the flash drive itself. You use HD Box as far as I can see. But despite the fact that your dump is damaged, your serial number is still readable. So I changed 1 digit in it. So it will look like the one on the back side of the MacBook.

If I helped you donate some btc: 3FAf6DmtPhdRLHAoAGZXqw2ogvqM5TBgML
Attachments:

More
4 years 1 month ago #11903 by farfan14
first of all thank you

1) after write your dump only fan spining and black sreen on screen no chime and so on...
2) seems you don't understand my post. my atached dump is original and with that dump macbook working without any prolblem. i just want to change serial number

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #11904 by F1Den
I perfectly understood everything you wrote. But the fact is that your BIOS dump is different from all other dumps. Perhaps your programmer reads and writes the dump somehow in its own way. I did not work with hdbox but the dump is exactly different from what it should be. Look at the screenshots and make sure. (The first and third picture is your dump. The second picture is how the dump should look.)  Do you have any other programmer?

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by F1Den.

More
4 years 1 month ago #11905 by farfan14
i don't know reason but  with this dump macbook working wihout any problem. unfortunately other programmer i don't have. but i am working with this programmer already 2 years and done tons of macbooks without any problem. can you change for me just serial number in my dump?

thank you very much for your time...

More
4 years 1 month ago #11907 by farfan14
could you please help me if anyone can ...

thanks in advance

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #11909 by farfan14
hi dear. now i have readed out dump by another programmer. can you check it now?
Attachments:

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #11910 by F1Den
Perfectly. Yes, a dump without defects. I changed the serial number in the dump to 1 digit and checked for existence. Do not forget to write the dump with the same programmer that you read. If you need a specific serial number, write me a personal message with the serial number that you need.

Attachments:

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #11911 by farfan14
i have wrote your given dump by the new programmer but result is black screen and only fan spinning. i have detected that dump size is 7.99 MB (8,388,607 bytes)  after you edited and as we know it must be 7.99 MB (8,388,608 bytes)

More
4 years 1 month ago #11912 by F1Den
Oh shit! :) I`m sorry man. I accidentally deleted 1 character. Try it now should work.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: farfan14

More
4 years 1 month ago #11913 by farfan14
thank you very much now done. i have another mac also and if you can please help me there also. that mac working without problem but there isn't any serial number. there is empty field. so please if you can give me dump for this model and set this serial number.thanks in advance
1) mbp 15 inch 2017, A1707 EMC 3162, i7 2.8
2) SN i will send now by private message 

thank you very very much 

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #11914 by F1Den
Well, why not. You must read the dump from your device. Even if the serial number field is empty. It is important. Or is the dump already overwritten and not native - not from this macbook?

More
4 years 1 month ago #11915 by farfan14
yes it's already overwritten dear 

Who's Online

We have 255 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies