MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #12369 by ShirakoDX
so i kinda botched this one up by not following directions.. I have a 13" macbook pro from 2012 however i am not sure what processor it has. its an A1278 and its emc is 2554. Any assistance toward finding what processor is in this short of having to tear it apart further(rather not, but easily can) I had attempted to follow a guide on removing the firmware password off of it but i was lazy and didnt get a good dump and efore i relised this i had edited and erasedthe chip. I've tried other dumps but they all resulted in just a blank screen but i heard the hdd spin up and the fan runs. no sounds either

Edit: It doesnt seem to be an i7 as a dump for an i7 had been tried and failed to work. so it must be an i5 so its a 2012 macbook pro A1278 with and I5 processor and emc is 2554

Edit 2: I'm not sure if its an i5 either cause the i5 dump did not work...I am apparently missing an important step.?

I apologize i figured it out. i wasnt putting my serial number into the file :D macbooks up and running
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by ShirakoDX. Reason: Self explanatory

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 206 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies