spy whatsapp messages

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2349 by EmmaL
spy whatsapp messages was created by EmmaL
How can I spy the whatsapp messages? Take it easy. I just do it for parental purpose. I suspect that my little is doing something bad, and I must figure out the truth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2353 by lxx33
Replied by lxx33 on topic spy whatsapp messages
May be not whatsapp but stealth software? So you see all activities

More
8 years 2 months ago #2356 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic spy whatsapp messages
Well, if you have access to the phone as i am sure you do I recommend that you install a Trojan app that allows for a reverse shell on the phone. I would need to know what type of phone this is and what type of access you have to it. If you can install this app you will be able to remotely dump any database on the phone and monitor it remotely. This will take quite a bit of knowledge of Linux and some of the tools we will be using, but it is fairly simple in my book.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2365 by EmmaL
Replied by EmmaL on topic spy whatsapp messages

thaGH05T wrote: Well, if you have access to the phone as i am sure you do I recommend that you install a Trojan app that allows for a reverse shell on the phone. I would need to know what type of phone this is and what type of access you have to it. If you can install this app you will be able to remotely dump any database on the phone and monitor it remotely. This will take quite a bit of knowledge of Linux and some of the tools we will be using, but it is fairly simple in my book.

I really appreciate your reply. Thx! I googled this .
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by EmmaL.

More
8 years 2 months ago #2370 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic spy whatsapp messages
I am guessing this is out of your scope then? :)

Who's Online

We have 315 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies