MBA 1466 EMC2925 Can't Read, EFIDL? Unlock?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #7235 by Defone6022
So I have a MacBook Air 13" EMC 2925 2015 I got into the account and can add my iCloud and everything without any issues so I bricked one 13" already trying to unlock it. So Im seeing what luck people have had with these models. I have the EFI Destroyer and all adapters, a Pi B+ that I've already tried to read the chip but get nothing epprom not found. I don't want to do anything else until getting some feedback, shot I power on the Mac close the lid and use the destroyer? What should I do try this or try and use the destroyer, I check around all over these post and can't find much. Also was thinking this what if I put my iCloud account on it on it and firmware lock via the wipe method wouldn't it override the current efi with my 6 digit pin?? or? There can't be two firmware passwords right? If I wipe it will put the firmware password not the 6 digit pin lock screen. Thanks any help would be amazing!!
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Defone6022.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #8169 by mazoot
you need to backup your bios dump at first

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 559 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies