MBA Early 2015 After reflash EFI

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 7 months ago #7831 by DirectX
Hi eweryone.I have few questions. MBA Early 2015 after unlock EFI Password and reinstall system. When it will be connected to Wi-Fi what will see previous owner? Can he locate posion of MBA, because the serial number not changed. And can he lock MBA again with serial #? Tnx for replies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #7832 by cyber16
No,
But if it legally belongs to someone else, how about giving it back to the rightful owner
My .02c

More
6 years 7 months ago #7833 by DirectX

Cyber16 wrote: No,
But if it legally belongs to someone else, how about giving it back to the rightful owner
My .02c

No, its mean that it cannot be located in FMM?

More
6 years 7 months ago #7834 by cyber16
Rightful owner may not directly be able to track it via iCloud/find my
But I suppose if apple wanted to get involved they could easily
Or the authorities with the help of apple

More
6 years 7 months ago #7836 by DirectX
But not in our country) We dont have autorized apple services. This reply is from your own expirience?) Or you can give me link for read this information?) I read the information about it in another topic, but in this topic test mac was from 2011 year)

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #7837 by cyber16
Like any computer, when the location services are OFF, when you created a new account/user
such as deleted the prior os & account association, the only means of tracking would be via ip connection to the internet by the computer SN, or Mac address of the wifi card, ethernet mac , or other identifying info held within the computer that is specific to that one computer.

When MacOS connects to the Apple servers, the computer gives id info for updates & such
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by cyber16.

More
6 years 7 months ago #7842 by DirectX

Cyber16 wrote: Like any computer, when the location services are OFF, when you created a new account/user
such as deleted the prior os & account association, the only means of tracking would be via ip connection to the internet by the computer SN, or Mac address of the wifi card, ethernet mac , or other identifying info held within the computer that is specific to that one computer.

When MacOS connects to the Apple servers, the computer gives id info for updates & such

Ok, but what if I enter new Icloud account and turn on location services?)

More
6 years 5 months ago #8840 by peligroso2284
no pasa nada bro, dale sin miedo

Who's Online

We have 446 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies