Can't reset pram and reinstall either MBPr emc2910

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 8 months ago #4314 by neofrost37
HI, i got a problem with a MBPr mid 2015 A1398 EMC2910, laptop came with the message " Your computer is disabled, try again in 60 min" and have efi pass, i get the dump from the chip and remove the efi pass, but when i try reset the pram nothing happen, i tried OPT-CMD-R-P, ALT-SHIFT-CMD_CTRL and nothing, the problem is so i cant boot into recovery with CMD-ALT-R, so i tried internet recovery but no luck, i booted with ubuntu from a external disc and format the ssd, so try again internet recovery, this time works but after load the status bar and show the apple logo, the screen show me again the message "Your computer is disabled try again in 60 min" even with formated ssd !!!, now i can't reinstall osx........ i hope someone can helpme. Thank's and sorry my english

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #4315 by CygnusX1
Try using the keys on the righthand side. Have them all pressed down before you hit the power button. Be sure to hold the keys at least 3 reboots. But not the power key!

Let me know what that does.

If I helped you buy me a latte!

More
7 years 8 months ago #4316 by neofrost37
Nothing happen, still the same, i kepp presed to show me the blinking folder with ? into...... :dry:

More
7 years 8 months ago #4318 by CygnusX1

neofrost37 wrote: Nothing happen, still the same, i kepp presed to show me the blinking folder with ? into...... :dry:

Hold the "ALT" key, what does that do?

More
7 years 8 months ago #4323 by neofrost37
When hold "ALT" key, show me the tab to choose wifi networks, i set the wifi pass and start process, show earth icon and download bar, when that finish, show apple logo, progress bar and after that boot into "Your Computer is disabeled try in 60 min" only SLEPP RESTART SHUTDOWN butoon is on the screen....

More
7 years 8 months ago #4324 by CygnusX1

neofrost37 wrote: When hold "ALT" key, show me the tab to choose wifi networks, i set the wifi pass and start process, show earth icon and download bar, when that finish, show apple logo, progress bar and after that boot into "Your Computer is disabeled try in 60 min" only SLEPP RESTART SHUTDOWN butoon is on the screen....

Don't select any wifi network. just hit continue.

Who's Online

We have 329 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies