A1534 emc 2746

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 4 months ago #5547 by InDustWeTrust
Replied by InDustWeTrust on topic A1534 emc 2746
thanks!! Me too. Thing is that the USB dongle for brute force seems to be very extended nowadays, so very few macs with 4 digits code get to me now, most are 6, but of course, I should definitely give it a try first, as you recommend. Thing is, this machine, when booting with alt key, shows the padlock icon and space below for the password, but when I boot it without pressing any key, boot normally into OSX. In my previous experience, that normally means code is 6 digits... Would have to test the brute force to re-affirm this. will give it a try, thanks again for the help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #5551 by reverendalc
Replied by reverendalc on topic A1534 emc 2746
I still brute force every now and then to make sure the process works because a couple of firmware updates ago, Apple broke the working process. It's since been worked around, but I like to stay on top.

If the EFI lock shows on alt-boot but the mac boots normally, that means:

Previous owner deliberately set a firmware password and it's probably alphanumeric and god knows how long.

Brute force will never work in your lifetime.
What machine is this?

More
7 years 4 months ago #5555 by InDustWeTrust
Replied by InDustWeTrust on topic A1534 emc 2746
Yes, that's why I thouhg 4 digit brute force would not work, I assumed it's not 4 digit... that's why i initially thought the susual brute force will not work with this one, so I guess i have to try, even if it's 2 days for nothing... ;-(

anyways, this machine it's a:

MacBook Retina 12", gold, 1.2Ghz / 8gb ram / 512Gb SSD, A1534, EMC 2756, Early 2015

More
7 years 4 months ago #5557 by reverendalc
Replied by reverendalc on topic A1534 emc 2746
I suppose you could brute force it while you wait for the clip to arrive.

Otherwise I could think of a lot of better ways to spend 2 days opposed to an exercise in futility!

More
7 years 4 months ago #5559 by ChomsMaster
Replied by ChomsMaster on topic A1534 emc 2746
Por favor subir el fichero a la base de datos, esta completo, el que existe actualmente no esta bien le falta información desde mi punto de vista.

Saludos
Attachments:

More
7 years 4 months ago #5561 by reverendalc

More
7 years 4 months ago #5565 by ChomsMaster
Replied by ChomsMaster on topic A1534 emc 2746
Upload the file binnary in the database, it is complate!
The following user(s) said Thank You: reverendalc, mazoot

More
7 years 4 months ago #5576 by reverendalc

More
6 years 11 months ago #6886 by Gasasoft
Replied by Gasasoft on topic A1534 emc 2746
Hi there!
This is my first post on this forum. Im from Serbia!
I have problem with one A1534 820-00045-11.
I remove the BIOS chip from mainboard, and damage one contact on it and cannot read the dump from it . I buy a new one on aliexpress and look for dump.
I download 2746 - 12 MBC A1534 2015 UnLock.bin and I guessed is suitable for my 820-00045-11. Programmig went without problems on MiniPro TL866CS programmer (see the picture).

Apple power on like normal but, when I try to install Yosemite, it freeze on approximately 50% on install process. (see the picture).

I try several times. Once I heard a message "if you want english for you main language press return button". I press Return button but nothing happened. Progress bar is still on same place. I try install from USB Stick and from Internet Recovery the same thing. I sucsessfully install OSX on many Apple computers without problems but this one is my nightmare.
My questions is:
Is the BIOS dump which I dowloaded suitable for my mainboard 820-00045-11?
Is there something I do wrong during intalation Yosemite on it.
If anybody have a BIOS dump from 820-00045-11 I would appreciate if send it to me on PM or somewhat, because I not a VIP member yet.
Thanks in advance!!
Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #6888 by Ghost3DO
Replied by Ghost3DO on topic A1534 emc 2746
Possible that have kyboard flex damage? Or wrong date. Try via terminal correct the date.

When you’re booting your Mac from the recovery partition and are planning to reinstall OS X, you might be met by the following message:

An error occurred while preparing the installation. Try running again

Now, if you haven’t used your Mac for a while, the error might be caused by an incorrect system date setting. You can check this by going to utilities and opening the terminal. Once in the terminal enter the following command and hit return/enter:

date
The result of this command will be the date that the system currently has been set to. For some reason, it might have been reset to 2001, in which case we need to set it to the right date. To do this, we enter a new command. This command will be entered as follows:

date {month}{day}{hour}{minute}{year}
Every bracket should be replaced with a two-digit number. For example, March 18th 2013 12:50 would become the following command:

date 0318125013
Enter the command and hit return. You can then check if it was set correctly by running the first command again. If the date was wrong, it was likely that which caused the error, and after you quit the terminal it should be able to install OS X just fine.

More
6 years 11 months ago #6889 by Gasasoft
Keyboard is OK. I succesfully connect to wireless network, enter passwords etc.
I cannot opening terminal because there is not OSX. I trying to install it, but it freeze on 50% progress bar below the apple.
Is there any shortcut to open something during install process?

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #6972 by Ghost3DO
Replied by Ghost3DO on topic A1534 emc 2746
It´s easy :D sorry but i only have 2 hands :D
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Ghost3DO.

More
6 years 11 months ago #6988 by Gasasoft
If you successfully read working dump for this MacBook. Can you please upload it here, or send me ond if you have.
Main mainboard is A1534 820-00045-11.
Thank you in advance.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #6989 by yolito
Replied by yolito on topic A1534 emc 2746
Ghost3DO thanks for shared this video.
my machine is a1534 emc2991 (2016)820-00244
is same metod?
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by yolito.

More
6 years 5 months ago #8598 by faridmax
Replied by faridmax on topic A1534 emc 2746

Ghost3DO wrote: It´s easy :D sorry but i only have 2 hands :D

hi,

i have do the same method, read the chip ( Winbond W25Q64FV [TFBGA24] ) successfully but not find $SVS to clean it !? :blink:
Attachments:

Who's Online

We have 437 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies