How to Fix My Computer is not Responding

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
3 years 11 months ago #12031 by annabellmatt
What Should I Do My Computer Is Not Responding? 
There are times when fixing a computer becomes a headache. Sometimes, a simple restart works out and problems get resolved but other times, it is a hard nut to crack. If you're also seeing some problem with your computer and wondering about fixing the issue on your own then you should read the instructions mentioned below. These basic steps will help you to get rid of the issue. 

Follow the Steps Mentioned Below to Fix the Issue

When you see an error message on your computer screen showing computer not responding, in that case, you can perform the given steps Or else, you can contact the  Computer technical support  to get assistance from the technical experts. :
  • First thing first, you should restart your computer when you see any problem while using it. Most of the minor glitches get fixed by restarting a device. 
  • Also, you need to try to troubleshoot the issues on your own by following the prompts.
  • It could happen that your installed driver has a new pending update, you should install the latest one and check if your computer works. 
  • In addition, you can run system file checker, it may be a corrupt or malicious file which is causing some problems to your computer. 
  • Moreover, if you have installed antivirus software or a security program, you should run a full scan of your PC and fix the issue immediately. 
  • You can try to perform a clean boot on your system in order to resolve your computer not responding issue. 
  • Most importantly, you should check if any Windows update installation is pending, on finding one, install the update. 
If after performing the aforementioned steps, you still see the problem, you can contact the computer support team to get assistance. You can connect with the technical support team at any time as they are accessible around the clock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 333 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies