can i pre buy the new Easy flash clip

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #4346 by MMCH
can i pre buy the new Easy flash clip
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by MMCH.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #4348 by k-pax
hi,i need buy a MBA easy flash clip

More
7 years 8 months ago #4363 by MMCH
is it possible?

More
7 years 8 months ago #4365 by k-pax
I don't know,i need buy

More
7 years 8 months ago #4374 by CygnusX1
Hang in there guys. It won't be long.

If I helped you buy me a latte!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fastflow

More
7 years 7 months ago #4432 by fastflow
Cygnus am I right in thinking this will still allow dumps to be manually edited? (Not an automated tool that removes $SVS area)

More
7 years 7 months ago #4453 by therealjayvi
The clip itself is only the adapter needed to interface with the debug header. Whatever hardware or method you use to interface to the clip is going to be what determines how the password is going to be removed.

Out of curiosity what tool were you speaking of that will automate the removal while connected?

More
7 years 7 months ago #4461 by fastflow
That's cool, I like being able to edit a dump as I wish.
Not sure where I'd read it but I have seen tools in development (maybe they were for up to 2014 boards, can't remember off the top of my head) that when connected runs an automated script to go to and delete the SVS area. If I can I'll look for it and post or pm you a link or info

More
7 years 7 months ago #4462 by therealjayvi
Yeah that would be legit good lookin out. For you to establish a preference of being able to edit a bin or not would have to mean that you do this kinda stuff fairly often right? About how many have u unlocked if u don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More
7 years 7 months ago #4463 by fastflow
I don't want automated. I like using my PI to make 3 dumps and check them, then edit the dump and erase and write the flash. Tried and trusted method developed by the guys here.
I've done maybe 10-15 for friends and such lol. MacBook airs and pros

More
7 years 7 months ago #4465 by therealjayvi
I was just asking about the automated part because I was interested to know if you had heard of anything in particular that did such a thing. 10-15 is a pretty decent amount! Yeah the 3 dump method works amazingly, I can definitely agree. That method not only applies to Apple devices but also the majority of devices that have some form of a BIOS that can be locked down! Because a BIOS level lock has not too many other places to be stored upon (afaik) besides the actual chip itself. I've written a few guides on here showcasing this being performed on a few HP devices, but as long as you know the general process and familiarize yourself in the environment it's not all that difficult to figure out. There's a lot of little tricks you can do just by simply modifying a BIOS lol

Who's Online

We have 251 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies