Reply: Remove the Lock Screen Password on Samsung S6/S6+

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Remove the Lock Screen Password on Samsung S6/S6+

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

4 years 9 months ago
Remove the Lock Screen Password on Samsung S6/S6+

When we forgot Samsung screen lock password, we can use recovery mode to force unlock Samsung phone lock password , but we will loss all data in Samsung phone, and we always failed. If we can't use recovery mode to remove lock screen password on Samsung s6/s6+, turn to Eelphone Android Unlock to remove Samsung screen lock password within clicks, you can have a try.

4 years 11 months ago

Just like "Find My iPhone" on iOS devices, you can also use "Find My Phone" to remove Samsung S6 lock screen password. Even the factory settings are restored, but this will lose data.

6 years 6 months ago

Android Data Recovery can also remove the screen lock and do not lose your data. What's more, you are allowed to fix a bricked Android device, as well as recoverring data from a broken Samsung phones.

More info:

How to Turn Off Screen Lock on Samsung Galaxy

How to Remove Lock Screen On Samsung S6 /S6 Edge

6 years 6 months ago

"Oh,no, The password of my Galaxy S6 edge+ was set by my little son, how can I remove the Samsung lock screen without losing data?"

Looking for a simple way of how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 /S6 Edge without losing data, what you need is just the Samsung Lock Screen Removal.

Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which is an all-in-one data recovery tool for almost all Samsung Galaxy devices. With the help of this program, you can not only restore the lost and deleted content like photos, videos, contacts, call logs, messages, WhatsApp chats and more from your Samsung Galaxy device including Samsung Galaxy S/Note/A/J/ON/Tab, but also one click to fix a bricked Samsung and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S/Note/Tab without losing data.

Step 1. Select Samsung Lock Screen Removal Tool
Step 2. Start the Removal Process
Step 3. Connect your Galaxy S6/S6+ to PC
Step 4. Start to Check Agreement
Step 5. Enter Analyzing Status
Step 6. One click to remove the Samsung lock screen

Related Tutorials:
Remove the Lock Screen on Samsung
Unlock Samsung with Broken Screen

Who's Online

We have 654 guests and one member online

• B1gD4ddy