EFIL Not for 2011 A1278?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #8660 by mymacguru415
EDIT: Ok I must admit I was a little frustrated when I wrote this. Here is all I need to know. Does the EFI Destroyer work with a 2011 A1278? I see that from the google doc it says that only Flash Rom works. Thx for the help.

Hi, I have a computer that I needed to remove the password for. Son set it and forgot it blah blah I'm sure you've heard it all before. Point is I'm not a shop or somebody who needs to remove many computers. So as the sight says I asked for help on what to purchase. I said can you please tell me what I need for a 2011 A1278 Macbook pro. They reply you need the EFI destroyer lite kit. ME: OK cool. :woohoo:

So it shows up and I'm looking at the directions and all these Easy Flash adaptors and I'm realizing I don't need any of the adaptors! :angry:
I can't even use the EFI destroyer :angry:

The google doc about 2011 devices says DO NOT USE EFIL

So...... did I just spend $200 on nothing? Now I could totally be wrong and I'm just not getting this at all. It's been known to happen once or twice! But can someone tell me what I need to do this. I could have just followed your directions and made my own with rasberry Pi but I thought I'd help out and buy some of your stuff to show my appreciation for all the work put in.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by mymacguru415. Reason: cuz I'm a d**K sometimes

Who's Online

We have 1131 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies