Reply: EFIL Not for 2011 A1278?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: EFIL Not for 2011 A1278?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

6 years 6 months ago
EFIL Not for 2011 A1278?

EDIT: Ok I must admit I was a little frustrated when I wrote this. Here is all I need to know. Does the EFI Destroyer work with a 2011 A1278? I see that from the google doc it says that only Flash Rom works. Thx for the help.

Hi, I have a computer that I needed to remove the password for. Son set it and forgot it blah blah I'm sure you've heard it all before. Point is I'm not a shop or somebody who needs to remove many computers. So as the sight says I asked for help on what to purchase. I said can you please tell me what I need for a 2011 A1278 Macbook pro. They reply you need the EFI destroyer lite kit. ME: OK cool. :woohoo:

So it shows up and I'm looking at the directions and all these Easy Flash adaptors and I'm realizing I don't need any of the adaptors! :angry:
I can't even use the EFI destroyer :angry:

The google doc about 2011 devices says DO NOT USE EFIL

So...... did I just spend $200 on nothing? Now I could totally be wrong and I'm just not getting this at all. It's been known to happen once or twice! But can someone tell me what I need to do this. I could have just followed your directions and made my own with rasberry Pi but I thought I'd help out and buy some of your stuff to show my appreciation for all the work put in.

Who's Online

We have 670 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies