verify failed using flashrom on a1502 emc2835

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 4 months ago #8789 by stevena1844
I just received my efi destroyer and read i was to turn on the mac and close the lid when clearing and got a slow green light. restarting would not allow pram reset so tried again with another tip of holding the power button while doing so and got slow blinking green light again but mac would not start back up. went and bought a raspberry pi 3 and using 8.5mm wires im able to read (although was all over the place at first) consistantly.. downloaded the efi dump from repository and added my serial number and attempted erasing which failed method 0, 1, 2 and succesful on 3. after that attempted to write the rom and it completes but during the verify stage it fails. Im lost and dont want to desolder the chip if possible. If not enough info forgive me im new and i will supply it. Ive had this clients laptop here for 3 days attempting the repair HELP!!! Thank you.

PS. power supply is 5v 2.5a came with the raspberry pi kit.
Attachments:
More
6 years 1 month ago #9527 by 0E800
I see this thread is 3 months old.
I can assist you if you still require help.

Who's Online

We have 962 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies