Did you upgrade this code?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 2 months ago #9283 by zouf
Hello, my name is UltraNoob Van Der Crack.

I found this topic very interresing.
But I can not find the piece of code that allows you to spend 60 minutes waiting.
There are 1, 5 and 15 minutes, but the computer refuses to do anything but reboot every 60 minutes.

www.ghostlyhaks.com/forum/password-cracking/570-tutorial-for-brute-forcing-modern-macs?start=20

Does anyone here want to explain to me how this code works? I understand the programming c, for cons I am really a beginner.

I would like to know if it is possible to get around the 60 minute wait.

I assure you that it is not for the purpose of unlocking a stolen macbook. I can upload photos or video that proves it.
More
6 years 2 months ago #9284 by zouf
Replied by zouf on topic Did you upgrade this code?
Thank you very much for reading my message. see you soon.
More
6 years 2 months ago #9295 by nixer
Replied by nixer on topic Did you upgrade this code?
Why not take the easy and much quicker way out by cleaning your dump and reflashing it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zouf
More
6 years 2 months ago #9301 by zouf
Replied by zouf on topic Did you upgrade this code?
Hi, thank you for your reply. I just want to understand why the code asks us to wait 1, 5 and 15 minutes? I forgot to press alt at startup to have the mode "padlock". but it's super long! I calculate that it takes about 6 days to finish. I do not have the tool to flash the bios. it's expensive. maybe with a usb key we can do it. I did not seek this way. it is very easy to find the instructions for use of this code as well as variants, but I have a lot of trouble finding the explanation to try to contribute to this project. Even if in the end, only thieves find their benefits.
in any case, thank you for being on my page and can be soon.

PS: I am obliged to use google trad to communicate here, I speak English very badly. ciao.

Who's Online

We have 376 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies