Reply: Hydra syntax help

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Hydra syntax help

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

9 years 3 months ago
Hydra syntax help

It blacklisted the IP. Just use another device and change the blacklist to enable it again. Brute force is being protected. I would try maybe telnet brute force if enabled.

9 years 3 months ago
Hydra syntax help

Hej!

I'd LOVE to try out your changes to the code, however it seems it has some nasty kind of protection: I entered like 20 bullshit combinations and now i can't connect to 192.168.5.1 anymore. My phone can however. I tried using a mobile wi-fi hotspot but it wouldn't work either. I think I'll install Cygwin on my laptop when I have the time..

9 years 3 months ago
Hydra syntax help

Well, the way to test is to try a few times to to get into it with the wrong creds. That will let you know if there is BF protection. As far as the command go, from what information I have gathered from you I think you need to use this syntax.

hydra 192.168.5.1 https-form post "/index.php:usernamefld^USER^&passwordfld=^PASS^:Username or Password incorrect:H=Cookie: security=low; PHPSESSID=e39428acfd434a5add602282ed6928ff"-S -v -f -l /path/to/logins -p /path/to/passwords -o /use/instead/of/STDOUT

I am sure you are familiar with the breakdown so I will spare you the time. Just read the command carefully and compare it to your own. Of course you will need to replace many parameters with the current info such as the session ID and file paths. If for some reason you still can't figure it out you may need to get me a couple screen shots of the page code etc. in order to help you.

9 years 3 months ago
Hydra syntax help

I am not 100% sure what you mean with 'where' it's posting. I've added a screencap just to be sure :p Do you mean the server? (lighttpd/1.4.35)
Also I have no idea if it's bruteforce proof tbh, I know it's possible to put some anti-bruteforce protection on it though.

Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago
Hydra syntax help

What you can do is open up developer tools on your browser and then go to network tab. Attempt a login and catch where its posting. Also, I'm sure you have tried but... Does your router have brute force protection?

9 years 3 months ago
Hydra syntax help

Hey GH05T,
I'll be honest; I've never seen a pop-up based login for routers/modems in the Netherlands.. This router specifically uses pfSense, an open source firewall-router software thingie.
I started hydra with a syntax like you said (ping, name, password list, port followed by http-get / ) however that's for a GET based login, and I'm 90% sure mine's a POST based one. This makes things more difficult I think.. This website helped me abit to get on the right track but you need to know quite some variables it seems.

Who's Online

We have 252 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies