Help, longtime Member here, Cyber16

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 6 months ago #12492 by Anonymous
Help, longtime Member here, Cyber16 was created by Anonymous
HELP!
I am a long time member, tried to log in but problems, then tried to have password reset and it returned address failed

Nonetheless,
Its been awhile since I have done some of these.
I have five early 2015 11" MacBook air that came out of a private school, they are damaged but plan to rebuild a few.

Years ago a simple $SVS search would be followed by several lines until you reached the ff ff
I would just ff ff ff out everything until then and the efi password would be cleared.

Will someone look at this dump, I took 5 dumps, and they all match md5sum

But it appears something has changed with what follows the $SVS
Its a long ways down until you reach the next ff ff ff

Then I was reading that everything must be cleared between the two $SVS entries?
That can't be right, thats a lot of code.
 A screen shot of what is now being ff ff out would be helpful. Can someone clean this dump?
Can I even upload a bin as a guest? Not seeing the upload option
  • Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 6 months ago #12493 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Help, longtime Member here, Cyber16
I figured it out, but I did trash one and I will need to change SN one one of the other dumps to write to this trashed one, yes they are the same models. know to re-learn the SN location
Could still use a little help and also help with my account, it would be nice to be able to login under my user name cyber16

Who's Online

We have 886 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies