WE sell cvv dumps & fullz quality,high balance.

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • menokarl
  • menokarl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 11 months ago #12560 by menokarl
Hi all ! Welcome to my services.-WE sell cvv dumps & fullz quality,high balance.-WE have sold to many customers worldwide and has created reputation for them.-I sell cvv,cc : us-uk-denmark-france-germany-brazil-spain-italy-canada and inter.-If you really want buy cvv-cc contact for business . because i'm looking real buyer for long business.-In Last 7 year My Job Is This. We Have Very Prestige and precedency in this Business.crypto loadingzelle transferbank logspaypalcashappfullz  I'm looking for a good customer to buy cvv everyday and long-term- I will discount or bonus if you order bulk- My CVV is good and fresh live 100%- All my CVV are inspected before sale... i will replace if CVV DIE !
GMAIL::@tucsa
~~~~~~~~~~~ SELL WESTERN UNION TRANSFER BANK TRABSFER paypal transfer ~~~~~~~~~~~* If you want to change a better life, this is service best to make money !- Doing Transfer to : USA, UK, CA, AU, EU, ASIA...and very easy to cash out African- With MTCN + Sender's details, you can pickup at any Western Union office in 48 hours~~~~~~~~~~~ BUSINESS RULES : ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1-Before make business or add my ID let's read carefull my rule because i hate Spamer,Ripper and Scamer2- I only accept payment Bitcoint(BTC)4- All my stuff are checked before sell, that's sure.5- orther stuff you can buy 2 for test ! but for cc minimum or is 36- If you buy over 20 stuff, I will discount !7- Hope you are best customer and we can to work a long time.
Whatsapp;+13342477569GMAIL::@tucsa
Thanks all read my post.............hope to see you soon

Who's Online

We have 126 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies