Icognito mode.

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 9 months ago #3276 by Veronique_Monfils
Hello ! My name is Valery and I am just here for basic knowledge regarding incognito mode. If I may brief on my situation, my little brother who is vibrant as ever is really depressed and it's not in his normal habits. He started hiding stuff from us and what he do, he's only 14 (is my mother still in legal rights for this) ? He's really smart and started using incognito mode... We're not looking into hacking or anything, but we're wondering if there's a way to bypass icognito or to track with an other way. I've heard you can do it with wifi, but am wondering when he's not on wifi (he has his on android too).

It's really just a family who cares. We've asked him questions and if people was hurting him and he's just so silent, so we're really down to tracking what he's doing now. I know it can sound weird, but we care and I'm sure there's a way to find out what he's been looking at that could give us some insight about what's going on with him.
More
7 years 9 months ago #3306 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic Icognito mode.
As I replied in your PM, this is something that is difficult with little to no experience with networking. I can point you in the right direction but this will require physical access to his phone.
More
7 years 9 months ago #3326 by therealjayvi
Replied by therealjayvi on topic Icognito mode.
If you are concerned about his well being (assuming that there is cause for concern due to a state of depression) then there are a few very successful products on the market that one can use to monitor over somebody's device usage in great detail. None of the products I'm going to name are by any means free, but if there is a concern over the safety and well being of a family member or loved one then I'm sure the cost is of no importance.

-MSpy-
Mspy is a VERY successful product in terms of keeping tabs of a person and/or their device. You have to be able to have physical access to the device at some point in time in order to configure an app (provided after purchase) that will transparently run in the background of the target device and report usage data back to the home controller. It works on Android, Windows as well as iOS devices (requires jailbreak). There are even options and plans that can monitor Desktop and Laptop data. There are monthly and yearly plans (maybe others?) and each new device that you wish to monitor is an additional recurring charge added onto your plan (meaning if you purchase a single plan and want to monitor both a phone AND a computer then you musy purchase two plans). I personally have tested this product out and its actually pretty invasive with how much data can be seen from the admin login. Device GPS location (updated every minute), Texts and Calls (even if they've been deleted), pictues/videos taken and even third party app data can be viewed (YouTube, Tinder, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace) and it goes to the extent of even being able to see Friends of the Target's Friends (target's facebook friends AND their friends). You can prevent messages or calls to certain numbers, only allow browsing of specific websites, or just simply sit back and watch whats going on.

-Flexispy-
This one I learned about after watching an episode of the HBO series "Vice". This product looked to have similar attributes like MSpy, but something intrigued me about how they were able to make use of it. In the episode (actually it's the newest episode out right now where Snowden has an interview) the user of this product states that "you must have physical access to the phone" as well if you look on their website it even goes as far as to say that "jailbreak is required" in order for it to work at all. But if you pay close attention they are somehow able to have full functionality of the product on a coworkers device that is interviewing clear across the world! They were somehow able to successfully remotely install the necessary app onto the target device without the owner ever having any idea what was taking place until weeks later when he returned home! The demonstrator showed most of the features just like MSpy would have as well as a few features that I did not find using MSpy such as taking snapshots via any internal camera of the target device, recording audio and video, ping location and showing the transits on a timeline GPS map, and it just goes on and on.

So basically these are the only two products that I can personally attest for that I know for a fact work and can provide the service you seek. But as you can tell by reading about these products they are HIGHLY invasive and a complete violation of personal space and I'm pretty sure illegal if misused. So please, just beware of what you get yourself into when messing with these products and other similar products, and use them in a responsible and appropriate way. In my opinion, if you truly have concerns about your siblings depressive state of mind and think he may do harm to himself or others, then I would recommend talking to him/her or even a counselor before going the route of trying to invade his/her personal space, this type of violation may do more harm than heal if you get caught.
More
7 years 9 months ago #3337 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic Icognito mode.
This is more along the lines of what she is looking for I think, I have some experience with actual procedures for launching payloads on phones but the caveat there is you need a lot of experience and knowledge to do it. Thanks for answering the singularities like this with a knowledgeable and more practical approach.

Who's Online

We have 482 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies