slightly off topic help request

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 9 months ago #3670 by reverendalc
in my love of understanding things that i encounter in everyday life, i'm asking for forum help:

please, visit seattle craigslist and flag my ad!
but PLEASE leave me a note on this forum if and when you flag it.

i'm trying to better understand the flagging thresholds, and the algorithms in place to facilitate community flagging.

seattle.craigslist.org/skc/rvs/5647427230.html

the ad went live at 7:52pm and i've viewed it once.

thanks!
More
7 years 9 months ago #3688 by reverendalc
LOL 25 views and nobody can flag a brother's craigslist ad?
for shame
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #3697 by therealjayvi
Bro I got you. Just flagged. It is now 11:50.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by therealjayvi. Reason: Adding to post...
More
7 years 9 months ago #3705 by reverendalc
Thanks! I only need like 19-24 more lol. I tried flagging an ad through different proxies 12 times and it didn't die. I don't know how sophisticated Craigslist is, but that seems odd
More
7 years 9 months ago #3711 by therealjayvi
Try changing your mac address when you connect to a different proxy. If that can fool Comcast then Craigslist should be similar if the IP alone won't do it.
More
7 years 9 months ago #3714 by thaGH05T
Craigslist detects proxies and tor routing as an obfuscation technique. If you are using either you will likely be flagged as spam as soon as it runs its algorithm.
More
7 years 9 months ago #3728 by reverendalc
i'm not trying to multi-post from different IPs, i'm attempting to multi-flag. i suppose if they've got programs in place to detect proxies for posting, why not implement them all across the site... i wish more people would donate 30sec to flagging my post. i'd love to have a better idea of how that system works.

Who's Online

We have 672 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies