Reply: The Noobest of them all

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: The Noobest of them all

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

8 years 5 months ago
The Noobest of them all

You can ask any of the moderators here if they are up for the task but I have stopped flashing it for people.

8 years 5 months ago
The Noobest of them all

I've seen the tutorial, thats way outta my abilities. Is there a place i can pay to get it done? because i went to apple and they couldn't help me out at all.

8 years 5 months ago
The Noobest of them all

The tutorial I have is pretty self explanatory, but the basic process is to use a raspberry pi with a SOIC8 clip or my easy flash clip and dump the firmware from your EFI chip, patch it, and write it back to the chip.

8 years 5 months ago
The Noobest of them all

i don't know what EMC 2554 means, ok if flashing is the best method can you explain that again but try and dumb it down.

8 years 5 months ago
The Noobest of them all

EMC 2554? The best approach is to flash the chip with the pi as I have told you before because the brute force method may not work. But if you want to send me the teensy I will put the code on it for you, but you must include return shipping.

8 years 5 months ago
The Noobest of them all

Macbook pro 13" A1278 mid 2012 it says on apple website after checking the serial number, i can't give more info than that because its blocked

Who's Online

We have 348 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies