Gold Star for trying but fail bad , a1466

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #4610 by Synedsylle
OK i try , sadly failed , cant wait to get my hand of ghostlyhaks clip , unless any of you have other solution for A1466
File Attachment:

that mac is close to dead , i'm will to try different thing on it , to read and write the efi , they drop a drink in it i see green moist on may chip but im able to boot it up getting the dreaded lock
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Synedsylle.
More
7 years 6 months ago #4611 by CygnusX1

Synedsylle wrote: OK i try , sadly failed , cant wait to get my hand of ghostlyhaks clip , unless any of you have other solution for A1466

that mac is close to dead , i'm will to try different thing on it , to read and write the efi , they drop a drink in it i see green moist on may chip but im able to boot it up getting the dreaded lock

What year is that A1466?

If I helped you buy me a latte!
More
7 years 6 months ago #4615 by Synedsylle
it's 2013 one . basically used needles to gain access to the pin under the chip
More
7 years 6 months ago #4629 by reverendalc
are there no traces to adjacent pads that you can connect to?

i'd be concerned about getting a good read when you can't see your connections
More
7 years 6 months ago #4630 by Synedsylle
yes that what i tough too , anyway i'm waiting on stuff that i order i will try to desolder it and see from there . i would have try to make my own header connector i can't find the pin out of it . damn i so need better tools for surface mount
More
7 years 6 months ago #4631 by reverendalc
Attachments:

Who's Online

We have 401 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies