Reply: Macbook Air - install new system - need help

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Macbook Air - install new system - need help

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

7 years 3 months ago
Macbook Air - install new system - need help

hmm interesting.
i have cleared bios pw, reset PRAM, wipe ssd and installed 10.9.5...signed in with icloud account...all okey.
BUT after download and install 10.12 is the system back locked...and after downgrage unlocked.

EDIT...after again PRAM after install sierra problem solved :D

7 years 4 months ago

Yes I would install sierra. It will run just fine.

If you've reinstalled OS X and cleared nvram, there is no chance of iCloud lock again. If you are concerned, you may sign in with your own iCloud to create new ownership on Apple servers, but the previous ownership has already been broken.

Kudos on the brute force!

7 years 4 months ago

I must run MAC OS X in VMware and create USB , Transmac in windows not work.
Now i have worked usb and now installing Mavericks...

What thinks to install El Capitan in this mac ?
And have anoter question, i need create Apple ID & iClod after installation?
I don't want again lock EFI

7 years 4 months ago

Yeah - it looks like you have a bad or incompatible ISO. That symbol (circle with a line through it) always comes up when an ISO or disc is not bootable on that machine.

You need a clean ISO. If you do torrents, there's a clean ISO here: thepiratebay.org/torrent/11054371/OS_X_Mavericks_10.9.5_(13F34)_bootable_USB_(DMG_File)

7 years 4 months ago

Recovery 10.9.2 doesn't work, if try recovery then ask me to internet connection and show some error...

Yea, me too think is the Hackintosh "Niresh" iso, now download another .dmg OS X Mavericks 10.9.5 (13F34) bootable USB (DMG File) and try use transmac in windows...
I hope sucessful install... But probably i need run hackintosh on pc or vmware, and i don't how, never have Mac OS X

I have enought this mac, three days manual put pin to unlock and end to 8752 :woohoo:
Now another horror to install system :S

7 years 4 months ago

And the Recovery 10.9.2 doesn't work? The ISO you've got looks like a Hackintosh ISO. This won't work.

Who's Online

We have 272 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies