A1502 EMC 2875 820-3476-A HELP!!

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 2 months ago #6470 by dam1inc
Ok so i have an a1502 and i desoldered programmed and soldered back SPI chip, but it wont boot, soooo i pulled the chip off, checked it, looks good, thought maybe it was bad soldering job so resoldered it, then thought maybe a faulty chip so I programmed a new one and slapped it on, same thing..what i get is when i plug just the mag safe and fan to the board and power it on the fan sputters when it comes on, then starts spinning for a few seconds then stops, then starts again normally...i know this means SOMETHING lol but i am unfortunately a noob :( If anyone has any ideas that would be great!

Things ive done:
inspected board for missing components
used multimeter to measure surrounding components
changed IC
used a clip to get a clean read from chip while it was soldered on the board.

thanks
More
7 years 2 months ago #6527 by dam1inc
Problem Solved. when desoldering and soldering chip back on, you can test your work by with just the board plug magsafe charger and fan ONLY, if the fan sputters then there is a problem with programming of chip, how i solved my problem was by using a read from another a1502 emc 2875.
More
7 years 1 month ago #6652 by mvisionpt
Tip: Take a photo on the zone, with this you know if some components are missing or not.
More
7 years 1 month ago #6655 by Frozen49
Hi my quetion its what tool o reprogammer use, tanks and waiting

Who's Online

We have 380 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies