cant install flashrom

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
6 years 2 months ago #9238 by racimrl
for the first time iam usine raspberry , and i try to install flashrom using tutorial on forum , but always i get this message , i already installed all packages like on tutorial

snag.gy/dze4gX.jpg

any idea ?

thanks for help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #9359 by mvd076
Replied by mvd076 on topic cant install flashrom
ia here anybody who have an image with fkashrom all ready installed? i try 10 times to install diffrent methodes but always at the point
of sudo make flashrom its going wrong :S

More
6 years 1 month ago #9368 by KingBonecrusher

mvd076 wrote: ia here anybody who have an image with fkashrom all ready installed? i try 10 times to install diffrent methodes but always at the point
of sudo make flashrom its going wrong :S

If you use debian i can provide a .deb package finish to install.

More
6 years 1 month ago #9369 by mvd076
Replied by mvd076 on topic cant install flashrom
I have the standard software on it, but I have very little sense of, I want to look a little experiment and then create a custom script (if I have some advanced am) all descriptions that I find how flashrom install not working, I think it Maybe with my operating system has to do on the raspberry, got it just laid off go the weekend try again, if I so look around what is possible with the raspberry it is very nice to discover this (but like you said it takes a lot of time) ma AR if you have a file I want to very much like

More
5 years 11 months ago #9659 by Mr-X9899
Replied by Mr-X9899 on topic cant install flashrom
hello bro , try to install it with this command : apt-get install flashrom or sudo apt-get install flashrom

Who's Online

We have 537 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies