Any tips on finding password strings in bios dumps

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 5 months ago #1655 by Dabes
Hello I'm new to bios modding . I was wondering if any of you guys have any tips or tools on finding password strings in bios dumps?

So far I have successfully dumped 5 bios files using a willem chip burner. I would have a lot more But I am having trouble with some chips giving me inconsistent or incomplete dumps. I have had some success with some of these chips after I had removed them from the motherboard.

Any and all help would be appreciated. B)

Here's all of the bins I have collected so far and some pics of my setup(ignore the shoe string holding the willem in lol ;D)

I will be uploading my bins as I read them. It would be great if you guys made an extra slot in downloads for these o.O?

[img size=1300x750]
File Attachment:
[/img][img size=1300x750]
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
[/img]
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: lolito

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1709 by thaGH05T
Thanks for the donation it is great to see ppl give back to the community! I may add a section for user uploaded dumps but I think it will get really crappy and convoluted fast. So after a while what i do is grab all dumps from the forum and I add them to the repos after sanitizing them by hand.

Any other ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated. If you tell me what you what out of this site I will work hard to make it happen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: token.paul

Who's Online

We have 677 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies