Dump Bios with a test clip - Dell latitude E7240

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 4 months ago #5900 by Lucascell
Hey, where do i find the suffix, i have been trying to power the computer on with the F2 pressed and nothing, have tried F12 also but same result..
is there any 'Special key' that i have to press on boot to show that suffix?
Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #5906 by SargFowler
I'm not sure as I'm not familiar with that model. If I remember, it is shown on some Dell laptops BIOS screen. Otherwise you may have to google and use trial and error.
Have you tried the suffixs you've listed?

More
7 years 4 months ago #5907 by SomeGuy
Zenelli you have the Dell program to bypass the ones other than 595b or 27ab such as this one 1F66 etc?? I have the one that can do some of them but not 1f66 did you just change the file somehow to make it calculate diff ones?

More
7 years 4 months ago #5909 by zenelli

Lucascell wrote: Hello, i have a dell inspiron 15 with a bios passwrod, i have the service tag number... can u provide me the password if i send the code to u?
61HD682
thanks

Because i don't know what the suffix is you'l get a few to try, be carefull with the lower and upper letters.
when you ready writing the password then hold ctrl button then push enter, if not work only enter.
you must try this with all the password i give.

zhk9515LHUNQUz4O
LVL05k8K2B6cto37
4bCeRnVZI3LRsMFb
9TJV01Oj2lbznvEk

Good Luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lucascell

More
7 years 4 months ago #5939 by k-pax
Lucascell programmer you bios with this dump,and removed password
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: CygnusX1, Lucascell

More
7 years 4 months ago #5942 by negon

SomeGuy wrote: Zenelli you have the Dell program to bypass the ones other than 595b or 27ab such as this one 1F66 etc?? I have the one that can do some of them but not 1f66 did you just change the file somehow to make it calculate diff ones?

I'd love to have this one as well. I have the old one, but not the new 1F66 password generator.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6095 by SomeGuy
Zenelli how can I get that new dell bios program? I have the one for 595b one only

More
7 years 3 months ago #6102 by Lucascell
Hey, just wanted to report that i could succesfully remove the password using the bios dump provided by K-Pax Thanks bro!
Thanks also to Zenelli for taking the time to search for possible passwords, unfortunately any of them worked, i guess it had a different Suffix maybe (?

More
7 years 3 months ago #6106 by k-pax
you are welcome Lucascell

Moderators: token.paul

Who's Online

We have 380 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies