How to Download and Convert Spotify Music to MP3 with UkeySoft?

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
3 years 4 months ago #12321 by Angiecam
Powerful Spotify Music Downloader
UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter  is also a powerful Spotify Music Downloader. No matter you are Spotify Free or Premium user, you can use this powerful software to losslessly download Spotify songs for listening on any device. For Spotify free users, you can only listen to Spotify songs with ads online, not download songs. UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter helps you make it happen, you are able to enjoy Spotify music on any device in offline mode.

Excellent Spotify Music Converter
UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter is an excellent Spotify Music Converter desktop app for Mac and PC. It supports to convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF at 5X faster speed. The converted files will preserve all the ID3 tags and metadata information, like title, artwork,artist,album,etc. You can edit the ID3 tags information for your perference. After conversion, all the Spotify MP3 music files will be saved on your computer forever, then you can move them to a USB drive, or transfer them to any device, which means that you can play Spotify music on MP3 player , Android phone, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, Sony Walkman, Activo CT10, FiiO M11/M15, Xbox, PSP and more device for offline playback. 

How to Use UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter to Download and Convert Spotify Music to MP3:
Step 1. Download and install UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter on your Mac or Windows computer. Launch the program. 
Step 2. Import Spotify songs to the program. Just directly drag and drop songs/playlist/abums/artist from Spotify to UkeySoft.
Step 3. Select MP3 output format and start the conversion.

In just 3 steps, you can enjoy ad-free Spotify music offline on any device anytime, anywhere. In addition, UkeySoft Inc also provides  UkeySoft Apple Music Converter  for converting Apple Music, iTunes Music, iTunes Audiobook and Audible Audiobook to MP3 and other common format. For more details, please visit UkeySoft's homepage .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #12356 by Mlawrence
Thanks for sharing ,for me I used  Tunelf Spotify Music Converter to  download and convert Spotify Music to MP3. works perfectly

More
3 years 4 months ago #12371 by Daissy00
Thanks for your detailed tutorial. As for me, I use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter to do that. It can output high audio quality and keep full infos of the tracks. And I can move Spotify music to any platforms for listening.
Now, at DRmare official website, all its products are on sale at a big discount and even free. It is the best time to get one for you to enjoy music. For more, please check  https://www.drmare.com/special/thanksgiving-sales/

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #12550 by He1en
I have using Spotify music for 2 years. So far so good. I prefer Spotify music service.  Here I'd like to share my successful experience on transferring Spotify music to MP3 player. I used this TunesBank Spotify Music Converter to convert Spotify music to MP3 , or other formats files. If you also want to enjoy Spotify music on your own devices, you can have a try!

More
1 year 1 month ago #12608 by AnnieYazbeck
The Ukeysoft needs to download and convert Spotify to MP3  from Spotify Web Player, which means the output audio quality could be only up to 160 kbps.
Without a doubt, it will affect your Spotify listening experience. 
So you can try to use AudFree Spotify Converter , which works well with Spotify desktop app. It means that it will convert Spotify to MP3 at 320 kbps. 
It will bring a better listening for you. And the conversion speed is also quick at 5X with all ID3 tags kept.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #12622 by Ashley2060
Thanks for sharing this useful tool. As for me, I'm looking for some useful Spotify converters and finally find AudFun Music Converter for Spotify is quite good. It can help you convert Spotify to WAV , MP3, FLAC, and more popular audio formats. More importantly, it can keep the output quality the same as the original ones. Just have a try. 

Who's Online

We have 767 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies