Hello there :)

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 5 months ago #1397 by JuKes
Hello there :) was created by JuKes
Hello from Germany everyone,

my name is Julian and i live in Germany. I find it very astonishing what a great site you, thaGH05T, and all the other contributors put together here. Very much interesting to read! Much respect and a thanks. :)
The reason why i finally registered after only reading for a while now, is that i need to unlock a MBA i got asked for because i'm very much a 'tech guy'. So on a site note: I would like to order one of the Clips but will then write you a PM after this, thaGH05T.
I work in IT (technician at a training site), and beside that i am also very much interested in a lot of technical stuff. What i am also especially interested in at the context of this site is the reverse engineering and analytic part, so maybe i will soon contribute on that some day in the future. I hope i can :)

Regards
Julian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #1398 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic Hello there :)
What most people do not realize is I cannot give you all of what is in my head and all that I research. It is extremely hard to run a site by myself, which is why I am thankful for the contributors here and my only two moderators. Without the contributions and the knowledge from others this site is nothing! It is up to all of you to share your knowledge to each other so that we may all come together as a community and learn from each other. Knowledge is power and should be shared which is why this is more of a forum and a collection of information than a blog site. So PLEASE, ALL OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS write a post for the forumn and share your knowledge about something that you are knowledgeable about. Help to empower your brothers here at GhostlyHaks.com!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 593 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies