SONY VAIO VGN-FZ2xx series Unlocked - Modded BIOS R1120J7 SLIC 2.1 request

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
5 years 3 months ago #10889 by RAILEANU
Hello everyone.
I need the unlocked bios R1120J7 (SLIC 2.1, etc) for an old Sony Vaio VGN-FZ21E please.
I cannot find it anywhere on internet or at less any valid link anymore.
Please if anyone have it and can upload it for me., it will be much appreciated. 
I'm trying to upgrade the processor on this beautiful laptop from  Intel T9300 2.50 GHz/6M/800MHz SLAQG to Intel E8135 2.66GHz/6M/1066GHz SLGED, but the laptop won't boot with the new one. It gives blank screen and keeps restarting every few seconds.
With the old processor works just fine.
Both processors have the same slot and the chipset supports the new one but the bios is the problem.
Also the original bios  its a very basic one; has no much futures or available settings and that's the second reason I want to change it.
I do not have the original Bios from Sony either to mod it as cannot find that to anymore. - All expired links.
Many Thanks in Advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #10891 by drgn997
I've seen similar requests in more specialized forums, have you tried to post your request there?

More
5 years 3 months ago #10893 by RAILEANU
Yes and I got no valid answer so far. I manage anyway to get a full bios backup which I upload now.

File Attachment:

File Name: R1120J7 Fu...ckup.zip
File Size:660 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: R1120J7 Fu...ckup.zip
File Size:660 KB
Attachments:

Who's Online

We have 475 guests and one member online

• B1gD4ddy

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies