|PDF| Hash Crack: Password Cracking Manual v.3 (2019)

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
  • 0E800
  • 0E800's Avatar Topic Author
  • Script Kiddy
  • Script Kiddy
  • internet == recycle-bin
More
3 years 9 months ago #12130 by 0E800

ISBN-13: 978-1793458612
ISBN-10: 1793458618

The Hash Crack: Password Cracking Manual v3 is an expanded reference guide for password recovery (cracking) methods, tools, and analysis techniques. A compilation of basic and advanced techniques to assist penetration testers and network security professionals evaluate their organization's posture. The Hash Crack manual contains syntax and examples for the most popular cracking and analysis tools and will save you hours of research looking up tool usage. It also includes basic cracking knowledge and methodologies every security professional should know when dealing with password attack capabilities. Hash Crack contains all the tables, commands, online resources, and more to complete your cracking security kit. This version expands on techniques to extract hashes from a myriad of operating systems, devices, data, files, and images. Lastly, it contains updated tool usage and syntax for the most popular cracking tools.

OP NOTE:
I purchased this book and hacked (physically) the pages from the book binding. Using a high speed duplex Fujitsu (fi-7160) scanner and Adobe Acrobat I was able to output  600dpi HQ image scans. I also linked the Table of Contents for easy navigation.  This manual has a wealth of helpful line commands and workflows for crackin hashes. Enjoy.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 461 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies