Greetings!

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
8 years 6 days ago #3000 by Dark_Rye
Greetings! was created by Dark_Rye
Hi all!

I go by Rye - I'm a Biomedical Engineering student in Medford, MA and live in DC. I speak several languages and have worked in IT with Apple products for many years. I love engineering and DIY projects and I'm happy to help out with all sorts of things. I build electric longboards, RPi based gizmos, and have too many computer parts lying around my apartment. If you're interested in matching hard drives for RAID or other odds and ends, send me a PM!

Ciao!
- Rye

Libertatis Ingeniarius - Motivacion, Doctrina, soshite Jonetsu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 days ago #3001 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic Greetings!
I am always glad to have bright minds here. Welcome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dark_Rye

More
8 years 5 days ago #3005 by CygnusX1
Replied by CygnusX1 on topic Greetings!
Welcome aboard and we look forward to any contribution you may offer! ;)

If I helped you buy me a latte!

More
6 years 8 months ago #7592 by Dark_Rye
Replied by Dark_Rye on topic Greetings!
Sorry for going dark for so long!

I'd like to spend some time revisiting the RPi (perhaps more specifically the RPi Zero). If either of you have input on any of these three goals, let me know. I am aware of the RPi Image. I will certainly use that as a foundation for this evolved tool.

Goals:
  1. Identify cause of misreads on RPi (for 2015 MBAs, I've noticed a few posts on this)
  2. Prepare an RPi Zero Image with basic scripts to Present EFI Status/Update SSN/Update ME/Clear $SVS/
  3. Create an enclosure or kit featuring a basic keypad and 16x2 display to help make 3rd party repairs the most complete

Libertatis Ingeniarius - Motivacion, Doctrina, soshite Jonetsu.

Who's Online

We have 607 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies