Hello World

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 11 months ago #3240 by z3r0
Hello World was created by z3r0
Hello World

My name is zero, i am from Asia, i am not pro in cyber world but i just have some skills in coding programming c++ html php css, little bit in reverse eng, little bit know about Phreaking, work on linux , scanning hacking pentesting and i know about spamming and seo, i speak little bit spanish i learn more spanish everyday new word so if any spanish boy here so Hola and Hallo in German :)

what you like and why you became a member of this site :- really its a true i have some shitty iphones with icloud locked i search everytime about icloud lock but no good results i join many forums and talk with many guys but in the end progress is 0 :p ,, i join this site forum for share my knowledge with you all :) and gain from you all :)

thanku all :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #3243 by thaGH05T
Replied by thaGH05T on topic Hello World
Welcome aboard.

More
7 years 11 months ago #3244 by z3r0
Replied by z3r0 on topic Hello World
thanku man :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #3325 by therealjayvi
Replied by therealjayvi on topic Hello World
You mentioned looking for help with iCloud? What iPhone models do you have that you're trying to unlock? If you are interested I can lead you to some legitimate places online that aren't a bunch of trolls where you may find something to assist you. Otherwise if you'd rather take the less interesting way and just want to know HOW to do it instead of WHY it works then you are welcome to PM me and I'll help you with only one device.

Who's Online

We have 496 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies