Some Help with MBA adapter

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 3 months ago #6068 by reverendalc
I'm beginning to dislike this programmer lol.

Do you have an easily accessible way to join vcc, we, and hold? Either a quick homemade (removable) splice or breadboard?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6069 by SomeGuy
Replied by SomeGuy on topic Some Help with MBA adapter
You and me both I do not have a easy way of doing that I don't even know if it would work it should though huh because it shows both the pins on that diagram that I don't have connected as the only thing stopping it from reading chip

More
7 years 3 months ago #6071 by zenelli
Replied by zenelli on topic Some Help with MBA adapter

SomeGuy wrote: It willl not read it because it's looking for all 8 wires and chip pins however it does show the chip now and shows me the 2 pins that are not connected which are the wp and hold etc what can I do??

Press ignore button

More
7 years 3 months ago #6072 by zenelli
Replied by zenelli on topic Some Help with MBA adapter
I have this programmer too but i never had a succes with the clip.
But i also did not try with the power state of the macbook, like power it up and try to read or power it up and shut it down and read.
Mostly i take the chip out and program it with no problems

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #6074 by SomeGuy
I agree it can't be done with the programmer I have well it can but I'd need more stuff so I got 2 diff auto unlock tools coming each one has its things and features that I like diff one being the Efidl I won't say the other because I am not trying to promote others I am just trying to learn and make money I'll say this it's not Kadentech because he charges each time you use his crap
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by SomeGuy.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6076 by reverendalc
I'm sure it can be done with the sp8, I just don't have much experience with that programmer in particular.

And you can buy whatever you want lol no hard feelings. If you want to use nerdsarmy or kadentech or whatever feel free. I'll even help you try to make it work.

That's probably more than those guys can say (-:

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #6077 by SomeGuy
I am sure it can be done also but it's not worth burning up this mac trying ;seeing how they're much easier tools available I got a 2015 air and noticed it uses a much smaller connection on mb so it's better I ordered the automatic tool from both you and the other source . He said he created his tool to take out all the hard work needed on some macs he said it works on 2010-2016 all macs regardless and his design is the best one I've seen yet and uses 2AA batteries to power it so you have perfect power each time. He said always undo battery on pro and air when unlocking macs
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by SomeGuy.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6162 by SomeGuy
I got great news I got my EFIDL tool in then bought my correct wires needed and unlocked the MBA and after that thanks to Reverendalc for all his help because it had external drives so I had to learn how to erase them and also it said Serial # UNKOWN so that wouldn't of went good trying to sale it. I was however able to write the serial number and now can flip it and move on to the next few Macs. I appreciate all the help and it feels good already unlocking both a MBA and a MBP.

More
7 years 3 months ago #6163 by reverendalc
Great!

Would you mind having a look at the first post on this thread then adding your comments?

ghostlyhaks.com/forum/efi-destroyer-lite/711-post-your-successful-flash-environments-here

Thanks

Who's Online

We have 452 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies