Can you help me clean this dump?!

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 2 months ago #6353 by Lucascell
Hello everyone,

ok so i have been trying to erase this dump... The mac is a MacBook Pro A1502 EMC 2875
I desoldered the chip, read it out with the SOFI SP8-b programmer with any fault, programmed it back again, soldered it on the motherboard, connected the charger and the Mac is dead, nothing happens...
I believe it could be the dump maybe that is not erased correctly, so i will leave it here to see if anyone can check both the one with icloud and the one i erased...
The one called "1L" is the one ERASED, and the "1S" is the one WITH icloud

Thanks you all in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #6355 by CygnusX1

Lucascell wrote: Hello everyone,

ok so i have been trying to erase this dump... The mac is a MacBook Pro A1502 EMC 2875
I desoldered the chip, read it out with the SOFI SP8-b programmer with any fault, programmed it back again, soldered it on the motherboard, connected the charger and the Mac is dead, nothing happens...
I believe it could be the dump maybe that is not erased correctly, so i will leave it here to see if anyone can check both the one with icloud and the one i erased...
The one called "1L" is the one ERASED, and the "1S" is the one WITH icloud

Thanks you all in advance!

OK try this one.

If I helped you buy me a latte!
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by CygnusX1.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #6387 by Lucascell
Which one?
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Lucascell.

Who's Online

We have 135 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies