2015 MBA NEED HELP

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Social: Call to a member function exists() on null. Please enable debug mode for more information.
More
7 years 1 month ago #6603 by SomeGuy
2015 MBA NEED HELP was created by SomeGuy
2015 MBA

MODEL A1465
EMC 2924

Tried every way possible EFIDL goes blue for 30 secs then blinks green like it should when EFI is bypassed but lock still present.

TRIED HOLDING DOWN POWER THEN PLUGGING IN USB, TRIED PLUGGING IN WITHOUT POWER TO MBA, TRIED LEAVING IT ON LOCK SCREEN, TRIED HOLDING POWER ATTACHING EFIDL THEN PLUGGING IN CHARGER.

I was told Write needs to be enabled what can I do to bypass this MBA it blinks green like it should but pw still shows up??? Help me!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #6607 by SomeGuy
Replied by SomeGuy on topic 2015 MBA NEED HELP
I used a different unlocking tool and probed the EFI pad to remove pw. I was never able to do it with the EFIDL but it has worked great on all Mac airs for me except for 2015 models I was told that its been successfully done by turning on to lock screen and then closing lid then attaching efidl adapter but I was not able to do it I was able to do it about 3 different ways which all showed green flashing light after blue solid light but pw still remained
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by SomeGuy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Who's Online

We have 234 guests and no members online

N00BZ

• ljamal
  • ljamal74
  • mikeg2atest
  • ducchinhbui
  • anjarezt

Cookies